Thread: Holiday swimming to look forward to

Holiday swimming to look forward to

I have been dressing since before my teens. Since my teens I have never been swimming after I became scared by being in and around pools. Holidays have come and gone, and never once have I dipped a toe in to a pool or sea. Now, my wife and I are going to the Greek Islands later this year, and I have deliberately booked a villa with a private pool.

So I have had to do it. I've treated myself to my first ever bikini, and a one piece swim suit, and can't wait! Just love the feel of my new bikini indoors - so looking forward to the tan lines and feel of it in the Aegean air and pool!

You will enjoy the Greek Islands, a lovely temperate climate.
    Look forward to those bikini lines, if you tan well you will get them.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Sounds like a wonderful plan. It would be great to have a private pool area to be able to wear a female suit and not have to worry about odd looks from others. Hope you overcome your fear and have a wonderful time in the sun.
    Erica

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I've been to the Greek Islands plenty of times in the past and I would have loved to have had a private villa and private pool to relax by. I know you are gonna have such a great time! I'm really rather jealous!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Thank you all. Just can't wait xxx