Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many CDs do you know?

None (A) for me. I'm a private (read: not out) CD myself and I'm sure there are thousands more like me.

Just over a year ago my answer would have been none. Now I'd have to think real hard to get to an accurate number. Maybe it's around 50 that I've at least spoken with.

E & F several hundred

A) none, but I hope and trust that will change.

Hi,

In New Zealand some 120. & in Austraila some 300, at three different venues of those i would have 5 as friends & have stayed with 4 , one reason i meet so many people is i do photographyso that allows me to meet so many people, this of cause as youll realise is face to face,

They all plus others know im a woman. & many have known that for over 5 years, plus iv meet some of thier wifes,

...noeleena...

Indeed, how many do I know... Nobody openly that I know of, but I'm sure they would answer the same even though they know me. , so it's hard to really know. Other than the forums here, I'm not openly aware of anyone.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

It's an (A) from me. Have never met any other dressers, have not even come across any out and about in public - that I have noticed anyway? I would love to met some people with similar interests but seems very hard over here, people seem to very private. I'm envious of all that have met many others!

I don.t know any bummer cause I would in my area

Unfortunately it's A) for me, although I did have my suspicions about one of my friends for a while!

F - is my category, with a few friends outside those situations.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Other then my friends that I have met here. I know of 2 others for sure, My uncle and my sisters ex-husband.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I met several last year in Saugatuck but that was a first. Gotta say it was a wonderful experience.

Other than a few that we private message back n forth on here about maybe planning a get together I'm going with an A but would love to attend an event one day. I have done a cam or two with some of same interests but really can't say I know them personally.

Banned Read only
    A but G too.

None that I actually know of. However I work with about 150 other guys. My "best guess" is that perhaps 50 or more have "used" female items at least once if not multiple times. And according to some of the dinos that water here, that makes them CDs.

(A) for me also. Hoping to change that though!

Gold Member
    If I hadn't gotten on this forum, it may still be none. But it gets hard to count after a while taking in all ways of knowing people. Just knowing everyone here makes it impossible. But I probably know 40-50 locals face to face; another 20 locals on-line only; and have met upwards of 100-150 additional going to DLV.

B,C & D. About 5 altogether.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

From A 1 1/2 years ago to E & F now and it keeps growing, a fact that amazes me regularly.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

Online only for me.

I have met none. It would be nice to have a few friends in the category

None for me. I wish I had one or two passable CD's I could dress up with, though! Any gurls in Vegas?

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    All I know are basically through "F" at this point, either via this site, Facebook, or my monthly meetups at the Gender Identity Center. Some on this site are very good friends, and I wish I could meet them in person! (One I have; Bree, who's also at the meetups.)

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I know none in person, however, I do frequently chat with one that I had met on the forum via Kik or Skype.

Banned Read only
    I have personally met many cd's. In person and face to face. i guess the number would be about 70 that I've actually met and had a conversation with. But I have about 10 that I still talk to in emails and I do hope to one day meet them in person. For some reason, I really seem to connect with cd's now more than anyone else. And I look back now and of the great male friends I have gotten really close with through the years at work, maybe they were cd's too and I just didn't know it.

I know and communicate with several hundred girls on this forum, several other forums and on Facebook. I also chat with about 10 girls on IM and Yahoo Messenger. Personally, and face to face I know another 50 girls and of these I get together with maybe a dozen on a regular basis.