Thread: First makeover and pinup style!

First makeover and pinup style!

hey all <3
    Im going for my first makeover and photoshoot in a couple weeks and was looking for some tips.or advice from you girlz! Im going to Glamour Botique in MA and was looking for some info or tips on what i can do and some outfit ideas as this is going.to be my first time doing a pinup style shoot! Thanx for all your help <3<3<3
    <3<3 AlExA <3<3

<3 Boys will be girls <3

I would closely liaise with Glamour Botique staff and ask what they require of you and what suggestions they have for your shoot.
    That way you are getting the best of ideas and familiarizing yourself with their style.
    It gives them input into what you require as well.
    Have a great shoot.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Glamour Boutique is a good spot..I go there!!!

GB is a great resource, and JW and his staff are very helpful.
    Just bear in mind there are variations on what people think beauty is. Have fun, get advice and hints.... And know that for every opinion, there is an equal and opposite opinion...... So you get to decide what's right for you!

Have a GREAT time, I know you will!

Hugs, Dea

Years ago I use to go to Glamour Boutique in MA when up there on business. Back then they used Jamie Austin as their makeup artist and photographer. Is Jon still using Jamie's services or is there someone new doing the work now? If Jamie is still there, you are in for an unbelievable experience as he is simply one of the masters of making TGs look like gorgeous woman.

No Jamie Austin is no longer there. John has an outside girl who does makeovers at his events like the upcoming Summer Sizzler Party but does most of the makeovers himself. Actually many of the pictures of his makeovers are on the tgfashions FACEBOOK page.
    His style is different from Jamie's. Jamie gets over $550 for a full photoshoot now. John generally charges only $10-15 just to cover the cost of the makeup. His goal is just to get people to the store. If they end up buying a wig or dress then so much the better. If not he loves trying to make people happy with the look he can create. He also will take a bunch of pics of you to take home. I think his work is pretty good. It just isn't the glamour look that Jamie does.
    My picture is at the Glamour Boutique but I did my own make up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Brown View Post
    Years ago I use to go to Glamour Boutique in MA when up there on business. Back then they used Jamie Austin as their makeup artist and photographer. Is Jon still using Jamie's services or is there someone new doing the work now? If Jamie is still there, you are in for an unbelievable experience as he is simply one of the masters of making TGs look like gorgeous woman.

Thanx so much girlz! I cannot wait to go <3
    <3<3 AlExA <3<3

<3 Boys will be girls <3