Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mixed Gender Life

YMMV
    Do you see yourself ever being intersted in changing gender roles John?
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

My experience is I am caught up between both male and female, I have more female in me, a high pitched voice, also when I wear black work pants for work my rear looks feminine, I have caught a few guys looking a few times(lol) also just a story about my voice which throws people off, one time I went through a drive thru and the next day my brother Rollie calls me and asks me if I went through a drive thru and I was like how did he know, he said one of his friends was working at the drive thru at the time and they were very thrown off because when I was ordering it sounded like a woman ordering but when I drove to the window to pick up my order they saw a guy instead, also one of my female interests that I really hold to my heart and is in me, the music is even in me is I love to dance, I have Just Dance 4 on my Ps3 dancing to both female and male dance songs, also I love Zumba dancing and sometimes go to the YMCA and do Zumba.

John, you are a role model of honesty and courage to myself and others. I wish we had a Mixed Gender Forum here. Anyone else interested in that? I'm not strictly a CD and I feel at core I have more classically female characteristics (trending TS and have been my whole life). I won't go there about why or why not transition - that's not the point of this post.

The CD.com forums tend to be either/or. I've been on other forums but they don't have the range or wonderful community that this one has. It would, however, be great to have a place in the middle to meet.

And John, the Vivaldi trailer link was a joy!

Quote Originally Posted by mary something View Post
    Do you see yourself ever being intersted in changing gender roles John?
    What most likely will happen with me is that I will continue to gradually migrate over to a typical feminine presentation and learning to speak with softer speech patterns along with with feminine voice inflections. However, I don't see myself raising the pitch of my voice but I may give myself a nickname of "Johanna".

Quote Originally Posted by Dora View Post
    My experience is I am caught up between both male and female, I have more female in me, a high pitched voice, also when I wear black work pants for work my rear looks feminine, I have caught a few guys looking a few times(lol)
    I do have a girlie looking butt and I have been whistled at.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 05-29-2013 at 04:58 PM.

John as long as your happy with yourself that's all that matters although I do have a unique suggestion for you I know a lady I work with her name is Johnna and you could go by john for short that way you dont technically have 2 names ones just short and ones long for the same, not that it matters either way its just an iinteresting name that I think matches your situation

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    I do have a girlie looking butt and I have been whistled at.
    Ok John, you've mentioned several times now about your butt specifically and how feminine you look generally and I am just overwhelmed with curiosity, so please show us a pic.

...Please?
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    UH OH! I am sensing a post your butt thread developing. DOn't know if I can take that.....lol

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Just a reminder, this is not the picture gallery
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I think I must be taking the wrong stuff. "back to the endo*.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephina View Post
    John as long as your happy with yourself that's all that matters although I do have a unique suggestion for you I know a lady I work with her name is Johnna and you could go by john for short that way you dont technically have 2 names ones just short and ones long for the same, not that it matters either way its just an iinteresting name that I think matches your situation
    Great suggestion, however, I am partial to Johanna since when the J is pronounced like our English Y ("Yohanna") it is the original New Testament Aramaic form of John.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Ok John, you've mentioned several times now about your butt specifically and how feminine you look generally and I am just overwhelmed with curiosity, so please show us a pic.

...Please?
    It's not that I look so feminine in the absolute sense; rather you do not expect to see someone looking feminine to sound like Johnny Cash when (s)he talks or to be able to sometimes sing in a choir as an octavist (someone who sings the bass part an octave below).

My body measurements correspond very closely with a woman's size 20 - if my hips were an inch larger in circumference I would be a perfect size 20.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 05-30-2013 at 06:23 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him