Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wife dressed me for the first time.

That is great Heather, you do have a great wife, what you need to do now is not blow it, take it slow, talk to her, don't overwhelm her, let her adjust at her own pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbra P View Post
    While that sounds like you had a marvelous time and I agree that you need to your Wife how special she is, and often, but I also think much the same as Eryn. I don’t know any women that have someone else dress them and put on their makeup (outside of show business). Heck, applying makeup and dressing are a big part of the experience and I have always enjoyed putting on my own makeup. Applying makeup and getting dressed is something adult women do for themselves, with some occasional help with the zipper on the back of the dress.

Have fun for now, but plan to learn how to do your makeup and as Eryn wrote, develop your own style. As far as doing your own dressing we all reach the stage of “Mommy I want to dress myself.” Now if her dressing you is a form of foreplay, well that’s different.
    I think the point of her post is, that her wife seems to approve of her dressing and is willing to participate. That's the biggest step.

Doing it herself is a natural next step, but she has a willing partner who can give hints and advice.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Congratulations! I have the same kind of relationship with my wife. We have a great time going out together. She also does my makeup and helps me dress. I am beginning to develop my own style but I am in no hurry. I have done my own makeup once and every time I see my wife do mine I get a better idea how to do it myself. I want to do it myself eventually but I enjoy our time together as my wife applies it now. It also gives me more confidence to go out as I trust my wife's judgment.
    Suzanne

That's great, you must me so happy! I hope to get to that point soon. My wife has put her stockings on me a few times when we were being naughty, but I haven't bought up wanting to wear makeup yet. You've given me hope that it can work out!

Thanks Candy for the advice. I am not intending to push it.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Wow! LUCKY YOU!