Thread: I Am Woman Hear Me Roar....

I Am Woman Hear Me Roar....

....with numbers too big to ignore. And I know too much to go back and pretend....

Several months ago a friend suggested I sing that song for Karaoke, and I did pretty good. Well, now this is my mantra "...I know too much to go back and pretend..." to be a man any more.

Since I started this journey back in November 2012, I have lived a whole new life. And now my life as a woman has begun. As of May 2, 2013, I have been living full-time as a woman (home, work, appointments, shopping). My time away from this forum was because I was living in the real world as Anne and didn't have much time to keep up on things. I've been spending most of my time preparing my family, work, doctors, myself, etc. I feel balanced and it shows. My work performance has drastically increased, I'm getting more sleep, I'm more energetic, and I'm an all-around better person. I mean I was pretty good as a man, but people like me even better now and I like myself better too.

I hope to be on this site more frequently and see how everyone is doing. But, for now, I have to run again. A friend's birthday/slumber party. However, I may not stay for the slumber party if things get crazy.
    Living and Loving in God's Grace,
    Anne

Wow! Congratulations! You seem to have things figured out. How are things going at work?

wow girl,, you really took the plunge
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

All evidence that you're on the right path.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneB1nderful View Post
    I like myself better too.
    I'm so happy for you Anne, A big Muuaahh too you.

Platinum Member
    That's wonderful, Anne. Best wishes for a wonderful and fulfilling new life!

Congrats Anne! It looks you're on a good path there.

Congratulations Anne!!! You'll have to let me know if you can still get away this coming Tuesday evening to catch up a bit. I'm sure you have LOTS to share.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Congrats, Anne! So happy you've found the real you and you're living to the fullest

FINALLY!

It's nice to ear from someone in the Transsexual forum who is actually transitioning.

...Please post more.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

oh come on I've been posting. !!
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

Yes i love to listen and sing that song also. Congrads anne with your new found life i wish you the best. Marianne

Thanks for all your comments. I'm at work and shouldn't be here. but I wanted to thank everyone and provide quick update.

I've been presenting as a woman for 18 days straight and still loving every minute of it. getting laser hair removal and seems full be working well. started hormones and t-blocker couple of weeks ago. still trying to find endocrinologist, but my primary doc is follow my health.

my wig it's getting frizzy cuz wearing it so much. sisters said they would help me but a human hair wig. trying to find stylist that can help.

once divorce final will legally change my name. ex-wife judging me, yet she's the one that jumped into adultery when I was trying to get this out of me.

anyway, this is all I have time to post for now. appreciate anyone's advice or comments.

TTFN
    Last edited by AnneB1nderful; 05-23-2013 at 11:25 PM.
    Anne

Hang in there honey i have gone through much of the same but after time you just look back and say this is who and what i am . In my case my daughters matter and they are with me 100% so i think you will find friends, family and co workers will join you in your journey faster than you think. Best wishes marianne

It seems you've found yourself,now its time to enjoy womanhood to the fullest! LOL
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

You've come a long way, really happy for ya!

I've almost completed my 3rd week living as Anne full time. I've been on hormones and testosterone blockers for just about 4 weeks. I feel great! No drastic changes in physical appearance or emotional well being, tho. Laser Hair removal seems to be going well.

I changed my work and retiree ID pix to reflect my new appearance. Gonna change my drivers license pic in next few weeks.

Work is going great! I work mostly around blue collar men and thought they would have difficulty working with me. Quite the contrary, they seem to be very accepting. We just had company BBQ and first time I was in large group of men i work with. They treated me with dignity and respect - Just like a lady. Still think men are gross and have no attraction toward them.
    Last edited by AnneB1nderful; 05-23-2013 at 05:30 PM.
    Anne

I agree, men are icky! This is very good to hear. Hope it goes as well when I come out at work soon.
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Thats great you finally took the plunge and you feel great.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone