Thread: And here we go!

And here we go!

So the 13th turns out to be my wifes lucky number also. We went to the doctor together on the 13th (first time she has let me come in as opposed to sitting in the waiting room ), armed with the letter from her shrink. We left with the prescriptions for the HRT meds. I drover her straight to the chemist. Had to try 3 different places due to time of night, she said not to worry, but I knew what this meant to her & was determined to get them. So here we are on day 6 of transition. Can't wait for the rest. I'm so proud! I love you baby! XXX

YMMV
    that's really sweet of you to make it such a priority to get them that night! Best wishes to you guys!

Wow. Good for you both! So great that you're gong through this a couple. It's heartwarming to see. Keep us up to date!

<3 <3 <3

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    That is so wonderful. Really looks like the two of you together will have a pleasant journey. Nothing but the best of luck to you both.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Thanks Ladies. Really appreciate the support. Fasten your seat belts! We're in for quite a ride xxx

Wow. You have an incredible attitude. It is so powerful to have someone else on the journey, especially if that person already knows you. I think this shows your incredible love and confidence. Remember to always remember that the things that drew you together will always be there but sometimes other things might temporarily distract us from knowing that.

Good luck to the both of you on the journey.

-stephani

Thank you Stephani. I really appreciate you saying that. My soul mate (sounds cheesy but now more than ever i believe that's who she is), has always empowered & promoted me to be myself & explore the world. I'm excited to be given the opportunity to try & do the same for her

Emily support for each other is a dream of a lot of us.
    I wish you both well in the coming journey, may it be the success you seek.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Pronouced as MA-EE-KOU Maiko Newhalf's Avatar
    What a milestone! I too have just started my first estrogen patch today~~ Good luck to both of you!
    Just a TG girl. Add me on facebook: Mayiko Newhalf.

Wink

Congratulations Maiko! That's wonderful I hope all is going well so far. X

Day 14 today. All going well. Noticing tiny changes. Areola slightly larger, nipple tenderness, a general feeling of, well, happiness. I remind her all the time how beautiful & sexy she is. I mean, lets face it, my wife is HOT! Honestly, & I'm sorry if this is too racy for this forum, but I just can't get enough of her!
    Love you sexy lady! XXX

That is so sweet of you. I will start in two weeks and time is going so slowly. Oh well it is coming.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Emily83 View Post

Day 14 today. All going well. Noticing tiny changes. Areola slightly larger, nipple tenderness, a general feeling of, well, happiness.
    Really, Nigella was on hormones for quite a few months before we noticed any changes.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Yeah. I know. My wife has always been a mind over matter person. When we go out to a club she starts getting drunk before her first drink. I honestly noticed her chest start to change a few weeks after she came out to me & I told her I wasn't going anywhere. The mind is a powerful thing.

Hi Ellen. The big day will be here before you know it. You must be able to see a hint of the light @ the end of the tunnel. I love having something to look foward to. All of you are so brave & strong for being who you are. Amazing. Xxx
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 05-27-2013 at 09:36 AM. Reason: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_replying

A light at the end of the tunnel. Yes there is a light. A small one so distant it looks like a star. It glistens and calls to me but it is so far away and has been there all along. In the meantime I am learning so much and I am seeing things I never noticed before. It is wonderful how you support your wife.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?