Thread: The country girl look

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar

The country girl look

Ok, so if I didnt think the Pink Fog had me in a daze enough. Last night I went to see Kenny Chesney at Miller Park in Milwaukee (home of the Brewers, yeah). I went in guy mode seeing as I was with family and they dont know. So here I am amongst 50,000 some odd people ( I mean they werent all odd just some of them ). Anyway so all these people and over half were women, all dressed in there country attire. I just realized I love the look of a cotton white skirt and cowgirl boots. Dang now I need to go shopping again.

Any other girls here take a liking to that look? Or are you ever at an event with alot of other people around and you just look around and say "Wow I luv that outfit" "That dress is so cute" " WHOA she is hot and I totally luv the skirt she has on"
    Last edited by Erica Marie; 05-19-2013 at 11:09 AM.
    Erica