Thread: The country girl look

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar

The country girl look

Ok, so if I didnt think the Pink Fog had me in a daze enough. Last night I went to see Kenny Chesney at Miller Park in Milwaukee (home of the Brewers, yeah). I went in guy mode seeing as I was with family and they dont know. So here I am amongst 50,000 some odd people ( I mean they werent all odd just some of them ). Anyway so all these people and over half were women, all dressed in there country attire. I just realized I love the look of a cotton white skirt and cowgirl boots. Dang now I need to go shopping again.

Any other girls here take a liking to that look? Or are you ever at an event with alot of other people around and you just look around and say "Wow I luv that outfit" "That dress is so cute" " WHOA she is hot and I totally luv the skirt she has on"
    Last edited by Erica Marie; 05-19-2013 at 11:09 AM.
    Erica

white?????? i can't stay clean with dark colors ....... white would be bad quickly.
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

Agree about the white, but I love a denim skirt and cowboy boots. I am always noticing what women are wearing and thinking "would that look good on me? I wonder where she got that outfit"

Erica,
    I like the square dance look, big frilly petticoat under a full skirt.
    Boots sometimes other times heels look good, sometimes awesome would be a word I would use.
    Nobody can stand near to you as they are pushed away by the frills and taffeta in the petticoat.
    Just wonderful.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I know what you meen Erica. I was at a race meeting the other day and a female photographer was dressed in just a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt.
    Now here I am on ebay tonight looking for some new skinny jeans and a t-shirt.

I don’t have a white top but I wish I did, one sheer enough to show the bra. Maybe one of these days I’ll see one I like. I also would like a pair of white capris, but back in the fifties when I was in high school and clam diggers were popular for boys I had a pair in white and they were an utter nightmare to keep clean; not as bad as the white buck shoes that were also popular.

I do remember how fantastic Shania Twain looked in her video for “Any Man of Mine” in her boots, jeans, and western shirt; what I wouldn’t give for that outfit – provided I could look even half as good.
    Babs

Here in Texas cowboy boots are acceptable attire with almost anything. I love the look of cowboy boots with a dress, although I'd rather wear some strappy heels myself.

The Cow Girl look is cool but I prefer the Daisy Duke look, not to mention those those gals on "Hee Haw".
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Maybe its just that ggs have so many options. Skirts, dresses, jeans, capris, shorts. What do guys
    get. Jeans, shorts and tees BORING!!! I guess Ill keep looking and find a few styles that work for me.
    Erica

Erica, I love the cow girl look. I have a white cotton skirt along with a few jean skirts. I wear then with lacy western style tops and yes, cow girl boots!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Yip, the cowgirl look works for me too. Always looking at what women wear and if the look will work for me. Body type plays a big role here, but the cowgirl look works as the outfit is not too fitted and it hides our wider shoulder a bit.

Hanlie