Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you’re a HAPPY crossdresser...

Banned Read only
    Today was not as a happy day as it could have been. Someone outbid me on eBay for a slip I had my eye on. Oh well, what's a girl to do. But, I did make the best of it. I sat outside reading the morning newspaper and sipping coffee while dressed in a very nice summery maxi dress, black with a floral pattern. And, wearing a very nice Velrose long black slip over a lacy black bra, black panty, black garter girdle, black stockings and black heels. So, the day balanced out.

Tomorrow may be a happier day. I have my eye on a very nice black slip. I really do not need another black slip, but, it makes me happy to bid and win such fine garments.

Yes Freddie, there is way too much gloom and doom on this site sometimes. When that happens I head over to another website that has very attractively dressed and made up cross dressers with wide smiles. Yes, it is refreshing.

Good to hear from you again Fredrique! I haven't seen you post in a while. I'm down in Wichita tonight and tomorrow, so keeping my eye on the skies as well. I really like what you wrote. Yes, there can be anguish brought on by our relationships with others and our crossdressing, but I think most of us get a lot of enjoyment and relaxation from dressing. I consider myself a happy crossdresser. I do go thru periods of nervousness sometimes, but I'm usually pretty bold.

It would be awesome to have real breasts, but since I have to present male in my job, and am in the closet at home, I have to settle for temporary ones. As a female, at times I present without forms. I have a natural A + cup, so with some slinky dresses I can get by, but generally, they enhance my self image and feelings of being female. I think what makes me feel the best though is having a smooth body, and a long wig, I love the hair draping across my shoulders. Natural fem hair is not a very good possibility for me, not bald, but thin enough it would be difficult.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

I am HAPPY when I CD. Being in a relationship means that I have to negotiate another person's sensabilities to get to do what makes me happy.

All in all I am mostly happy, but could be happier if there were more opportunity to CD.

Happy is good. I am happy at work and happy at home and when I CD. I used to worry about various things, but I wasn't good at it, so I gave it up.

Complex Lolita...
    I wrote the OP on the 19th, sat on it, but finally submitted it on the 20th. I figure if there’s nothing to write about I’ll write about the fact that there’s nothing to write about – I think this is called “grasping at straws.” The threads seem to form into thematic clumps from time to time…

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels
    I imagine I am typical of the vast majority of CDers, just maybe not many of the Forum dinos that water here regularly.
    Yup. I’m guessing there must be a lot of happy crossdressers out there, and, unless someone is at odds with your femme self, or is insisting you DO something about your alleged problem, or your crossdressing is weighing you down (mentally), or you’re having a bad breastform day, there’s not much to talk (or write) about, is there? Whew! Long sentence, Freddy…

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93
    Personally, is an F5 is bearing down on my home, I probably won't worry about how I'm dressed.
    So far, so good in my little part of the prairie, but I get very nervous when conditions get just-so. Last year we had a close call, and crossdressing be damned! I distinctly recall wondering what to save, or what to do, or when we should descend to the shelter in the basement, but we lucked out. Right now I can hear the children joyfully playing next door, the purple iris is in bloom, and my sister and I are getting ready to enjoy a nice lunch together. I can count many blessings, thankfully…

BTW, when I submitted the OP we had just endured two nerve-wracking days of tornado watches and warnings. I only became aware of the Moore, OK event on Monday evening…

Quote Originally Posted by Ceri Anne
    I haven't seen you post in a while.
    Truth be told, I'm a little shy about posting these days...

girly girl
    Yes, I am happy!!! I'm lucky not to have the feelings of guilt, shame or remorse about my girlish ways that seem so commonplace around here (well OK, actually I do sometimes feel a bit guilty about the big MONEY I've spent on girly things over the years, and I also deter people from coming to my house for fear of them discovering THE GIRL ROOM- I don't like having to be that way).

About the worst I can say is that I am probably a little too worried about what other people think (mostly guys), but I'm OK with that and I still push the boundaries every chance I get.

"Life's been good to me but I had to work at it for a while."

I just turned 64 and I'm losing my hair.
    Last edited by Ozark; 05-21-2013 at 09:33 PM.

I have been dressing as a women for 4 years full time and it has been the best think i have dun in my life and if some one seed to me you have to go back and dress as a man i wood go and say no way i do not what to go back to that bad life i have a new life and i do not no why i did not do it be for i did. One thing to say is it is the best thing in my life.

Happy enough no need for therapy here. I have just learned to accept this part of my life and enjoy it.

You don't get depressed?

Well, that's not normal! We need to get you on some meds so you can be depressed, then we can get you on some more meds to cure that normal depression. ;-)

As usual, I agree with what you say- in purple no less...

However i do get depressed, i suppose, or maybe it's just sadness or tiredness. I've been happier after finishing some of my classes- i have a few more hurdles to get over, but not as bad.

I'm definitely happier when I can dress, a key point is 'when i can'- i do not necessarily need to dress, or dress up fully. But after a day of lumberjacking (serious- i'm digging out stumps and sectioning tree trunks), it feels good to toss on some short-shorts and do a couple of laps (~25 miles) on the bike and then dive into a soapy tub and wash and shave all the dirt and whiskers off.

I could use a good en-femme road trip though!

I'm always happy when I'm dressed! Some days are happier than others. I think a bad day crossdressing is always much better than any day when I don't. Jaymee

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar

If you're a HAPPY crossdresser...

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    There’s not much to post about around here, is there? It seems to be all about breastforms, SO’s, therapists, and depression. What’s a boy/girl to do? Let’s see...
    I'm a very happy crossdresser, and I feel strongly that this forum has been a godsend for me. Just knowing that there are so many others that delight in the trappings of femininity, i.e., CLOTHES, MAKEUP, and SHOES... without guilt or misgivings about their penchant for same... makes me more than happy; in fact, positively ecstatic!

Taken in order:

1. Breastforms are a gurl's best friends. The clothing of our choice wouldn't fit properly without 'em. Why wear a brassiere without anything to fill it?

2. My SO is incredibly important to me. She's my confidant and stabilizing influence. Being alone in life is so isolating, and although she's uncomfortable with my CD'ing, she knows it's a part of who I am. I generally CD at home, or "in house", as I refer to it, yet we've spent time together with me dressed en femme. If she wasn't accepting of my gender-presentation fluidity, we wouldn't still be together for the last six years. Seems most of us here are in a relationship, so it's only natural that we'd like to share about what transpires within it.

Frederique, I wouldn't identify your sister as an "SO", anymore than you would. She is your sibling. Although she's significant in your life, I personally wouldn't classify a blood relative as a "significant other".

Might your life be positively influenced by inviting someone in to share it with? Just inquiring as to whether you've considered the possibilities of a relationship enhancing your enjoyment of life... I realize it takes work, but IMO it's worth it.

3. Therapists and counseling can prove beneficial for many, although I've never felt the need. I know who I am, and I'm not seeking validation or approval for my actions. As stated previously, I'm a very happy crossdresser!

4. Depression. I thankfully don't suffer from it. I have my good days and my less-than-good days. Yet all of them are God's gift to me, and I relish every one.

Everyday spent above ground is a good one, I believe.

Thanks for a thought-provoking thread, Frederique. People such as yourself keep me coming here whenever I'm CD'ing.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Lynne
    Therapists and counseling can prove beneficial for many, although I've never felt the need.
    You know, counseling always sounds to me like we’re going to go see a lawyer...

People such as yourself keep me coming here whenever I'm CD'ing.
    Thanks (and thanks for the flowers)! You have inspired me to keep writing, which will no doubt fill my numerous detractors with dread…

I know I'm a very happy crossdresser. First I have a very loving wife who is very accepting oof Felicity and we have a friend whom I'll call Randy who knows and is very accepting also. Until recently they were the only two who knew. A year ago Randy met a woman whom I'll call kate and is very nice but when Randywould bring her over I could not get dolled up as Felicity. A few weeks ago Randy told me he and Kate were talking and the subject of M to F crossdressers came up somehow and Kate told him how she liked CDers and seen quite a few who look as good if not better than some GG's. Randy asked for my permission to tell Kate about Felicity if I was comfortable with him doing so. I thought about for a minute and told him ok go ahead why not. He said ok and he'll call me and let me know how it went. A few days later Randy called me and told Kate was very cool with it and asked could they come over later that day since Kate want to meet Felicity. i said ok but give me a few hours to get ready and he said ok they'll be on their way. I put on my make up and since it was a nice day put on my light blue spaghetti strap cami top and denim mini skirt which show off my nice long legs with bracelets and necklace and wore my long curly blonde wig. I admit I was a little nervous while I was waiting for them but remain calm and confident. When they arrived I opened the door and Randy stepped in while Kate waited on the porch. Randy said I looked great and was I ready for Kate to come in. I said yes and when Kate came in I sain " Hi Kate I'm Felicity P**l's female alter ego its nice to meet you" Kate said How hot I looked and look just as good as a real woman (her words) she hugged me and told me she thinks it great I can explore my female side. We sat and we talked and told her my whole story and so on and she confided in that she is bisexual and like women and CD's just as much as men and Randy is fine with it. Anyway we BBqed and drank and had a great time. It was great to finally have another person especially a GG know about Felicity and that makes me a very happy crossdresser.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    Are you a HAPPY crossdresser?
    Well, I'm a happy person that just happens to be a crossdresser. Does that count?

I don't really define myself by something I do. Some would argue that what we do is what we are. Me? I . . . well, I'm kind of non-confrontational, and I don't like to argue. So there you go!

Breastforms? Sure! I think they're awesome. Like Freddy, I have a guy's fascination with breasts. Seeing them on my chest? Yup. Still cool.

As for therapists, I agree with Freddy. I have nothing in my life that I need therapy for. I'd rather spend the money on something cute for my wife or daughter (or, maybe even me).

Depression? What's that? I see depression as a symptom of thinking too much, and I've never been accused of that.

So, am I a happy crossdresser? Ummmm, sure! Why not?

Kathi