Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaved Legs

Shaved Legs

Well it's finally summer here in the south, so that means shorts and flip flops. Here's the real question, I shave mine year around and have been for several years now. How do y'all deal with the question ( mostly by guys ),Do you shave your legs ? I've been ask a few times and just kinda froze and didn't know what to say. My wife has given me some great ideas : Do you want me to show you how?, Do you want to feel them?,My wife thinks they're sexy.,Does it really matter if I do?
    Hugs , Nikki Rich

Silver Member
    It is YOUR legs, YOUR body, and no ones business as to why you do or do not shave any part of it! How about the statement "it's for health reasons". Enjoy the summer!

I gave up making excuses a while ago. If someone asks why or if I shave my legs I just tell them because I'm sick of being hairy. Same thing if they ask about shaving my chest.

Jasmine

Tell them to, try it you'll like it!

I shave all my body hair year round. No one has ever asked me about it, but if they did I'd just say that I dislike having body hair.

I have never been asked about my hairless legs and from the reports from others here they haven't either. For those contemplating ridding their legs of excess hair (shaving) it truly is not an issue for 99.9% of people. There is virtually no reason why not shave the legs. Fact is there is far more to say contrary to wearing that first pair of panties than shaving.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Why thank you for looking, not many men notice

You have been doing it for a while now so I would have thought you would have learned to live with it.
    Excuses range from a medical condition to, I like it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My legs are always shaved, so far I have never been asked why when I have been in male mode.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I shave year round and have never had anyone question my shaved legs.

just tell them... rubber sheets + a gallon of cooking oil + 2 shaven bodies.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    LOL! I like Karren's answer! I've been shaving mine since the late '80's and no one has asked but a few may have noticed. I was always ready with an answer A) It irritates my wife's legs when we have hot passionate sex. B) It's plain irritating and I get rashes. Today C would be, "It feels good!"

Cheryl

Banned Read only
    My local broadcast television station always reports a poll that has been taken among the general public. Several weeks ago the poll concerned what women wish their husbands would do. The answer was more than half of the women said they would like their husbands to have a clean shaven body. I guess there may be some influence from the visual media that seems to consistently show movie star without any chest hair.

If the guys asks, just tell them your wife likes it that way. And, just give them a suggestive wink.

Just one of the Girls 4mymichelle's Avatar
    If they are looking that close, what else are they looking at? Lol. No reply really needed. They are just jealous of your nice looking legs.

Tell them that shaved legs feel much better when wearing pantyhose.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Shaving is pretty much just routine while I wait for the conditioner in my hair. I have been to the DR. and had my leg veins examined and getting an ultra sound on them Fri. Oh yes got fitted for prescription socks but I think the next pair will be women's.
    The more I live en femme the more I out myself, I keep running into people I know when dressed and so far lived to tell the tale.
    For some reason I keep doing it and enjoying myself. I'm not used to life being so good.

hugs rita
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

"Same reason i shave my face - i don't like hair on my body.." Actually, i was asked once by a GF who also wanted to know why i was smooth shaven all over (she didnt know i dressed). My answer was that i'd been a competitive swimmer in high school and college. As such having, a smooth hairless body was part of the routine and, as swimming was still part of my physical fitness program (all true), i continuined doing it. She never even batted and eyelid.

Just say... 'why are you asking?' ...or yes, a friend said they did manscaping so I tried it and liked it. ...and I can go 0.0001 miles/hour faster when cycling.
    Chickie

Whenever anyone asks a question like that my answer is "Don't ask questions for which you don't want to hear the answers" Then if they say they want to know, I tell them "I am transgendered, I present as a woman frequently. In the future I plan on being a woman all the time. Anything else you would like to know?" So far two guys wanted a date
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Just the tell them you do and that should be the end of it.
    Simpliest answer is always the easiest.
    Renee

The only person who has ever asked was mother, to whom I replied, "because I cycle and swim", both true statements and she knows it. If anyone else was to ever ask, the answer would be "why is it any of your business?"

Lol, before I "knew," I asked my husband if he shaved his legs. He said, "Yes?! Dont you!?!?!"

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    Owwwww, I have to admit that I shaved my legs this fall, and loved it, but I was a bit surprised by how often I had to shave to keep that perfectly baby-smooth feeling (like every second day). I let the hair grow back... I know, I know. Maybe next Fall, but I spend too much time around family, and in shorts in the summer, so I just played it safe. I'm a wimp. MK
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

You're in the same dilema as me. I keep everthing shaved except my legs in the summer. A while ago I got an epilator and have been loving it. I've also been tanning. My legs look and feel so great I said heck with it I'm not growing it back this summer. Why would I want to cover them up with hair? So let them think what they will!

I go tanning and I simply tan better all soft n smooth