Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shaved Legs

For some reason ( my Indian Heritage I Guess) I do not grow much hair on my legs and the little hair I have under my arms and on my chest is very light color. Almost gray now though. Lucky in that respect I suppose. I can wear a tan see thru panty hose or silkies and the hair is not noticed.

Said it once an I will say it again ,,, Paint your toe nails an they won't notice your shaved legs ,,lol,,,

I was asked by one of the ladys that I practice archery with not that long ago why do I shave my legs? I simply repied because I can and I like the way it feels.
    Of course I didnt mention the fact that my toenails were a lovely light red colour or that shaved legs look better under my dresses than hairy ones, but I get the feeling that even if I did it wouldnt make much difference! they are more concerned with tight (arrow) groupings than what I wear in my own time.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

It's really easy for me. If someone asks if I shave my legs I just say no and leave it at that.
    That's because I epilate and saying I don't shave is the absolute truth....but I don't mention that part.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

And Stacy has the best solution once again

If you've shaved your legs for several years, you can say your wife likes them that way (if you're married and your wife does like them shaved). If you're sixty or seventy years old and you shave your legs for the first time, it's going to be really hard to come up with a believable reason other than the truth. The truth being "I am a crossdresser and I look silly in a skirt with hairy legs."
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I have not had anyone ask me why I shave them.

I prepared two responses (Because I don't like hairy legs; and I've always done so, ever since I was a competitive swimmer), but have never had to use them.
    DonnaT

Thanks for the responses, I guess I'm in the minority as far as being ask about it, granted its not strangers on the street, mostly by family and friends. I could really care less what someone on the street thinks, it's probably me being self conscious about it but I'm not letting that stop me from shaving.
    Hugs , Nikki Rich

Banned Read only
    all body hair is removed all year long via an epil. wouldn't have it any other way. Arms included.

Oh yes you must! Shaved legs arms chest breasts face, of course. Its such a bother. M thinking of getting that no-no thingy. For real.

I've never been asked and I've been shaving my legs for the past 35 yrs or longer. I really don't have leg hairs anymore but I still shave them because my legs feel so silky after shaving. Its a very feminine feeling. I suppose if someone were to ask I would have to say of course I do,doesn't everyone?
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

I just happened to have epilated my legs a short while before reading this thread. I have been keeping my legs hair-free for some years. Nobody apart from my wife has ever commented on them.

The feeling of smooth, creamed legs is great.

I have been shaving my legs for over a year now. My SO asked me once why and I just told her that my legs feel cooler when at work in work cloth. My son asked me also once and I told him I had shaved them on a dare. I work where there are a lot of men co-workers and have to change in a men's change room, before going out to work and so far no one's said anything about no hair on my legs. I tried to let my leg hair go back, but in a day or two I just can't stand it and I shave my legs again, I just love the smooth feel after shaving.

Well there are the serious responses (if asked in a professional type situation or by somebody I don't want to know certain things about me) which would be that I'm a triathlete and it's a pain to deal with if I don't. I can just take some of that answer as well and say hair in cuts/road rash from cycling is problematic. Or compression clothing rips it out. Or it's easier to get out of compression clothing. Or I don't like the way it feels in compression clothing. Or it's easier to switch from swimming mode to cycling/running as it dries faster. Generally if you cycle/swim people don't question it beyond that. So a simple "I'm a cyclist/swimmer/triathlete" handles 95% of the situations I'm in. The other one I've used is because it's easier to clean up after tough mudder (or pick your mud run out of the plethora of ones out there) runs.

For the not so serious responses:
    "My girlfriend/boyfriend hates seeing hair through pantyhose"
    "Want to know where else I don't have any hair?"
    "It's easier to slip out of the restraints that way"
    "I lost it in a horrific chemical spill" And if they inquire about the chemical, say it was Nair
    "I hate cleaning c*m out of it"
    "I'm a twink" <-- if you're gay, or the person would know what this is

There is no reason to lie. Just tell them that you like having shaved legs. No need to tell them that you are a cyclist/swimmer/triathlete. It is none of their business.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Well I'm out to everyone, but before that I just told people that I hated the feeling of hair on my legs and that it made me look and feel like an old man

I shave the lot on a regular basis...it's a work but it pays. Hate my hair, it's a win win scenario
    Alles Zu Seiner Zeit

tell them that hair through tights does not look good

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I wear flesh colored support panty hose and black stockings over them so I don't have to shave.

Love my epilator. Lots of dust and chemicals on the job, and the other guys have it stuck to their body hair. One of the younger guys started "manscaping" after seeing that I stayed a little cleaner. Not the real reason I epilate and shave the whole body, but it's all they need to know.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

I'm smooth all over except for below my knees. For that I use an electric beard trimmer to keep the hair pretty short and it works very good. I guess I just don't want to deal with any questions right now.

margo

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never had anyone ask me why.