Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What if you could instantly change into a real woman, would you do it?

What if you could instantly change into a real woman, would you do it?

I have been asking myself this question, and even though I'm not unhappy being a guy, I think I would do it (Under condition that no one would remember I wasn't a woman before).

What would YOU do?

yes but only if there was not a negative impact from the family. To me they must come first

Duh! If you could instantly win the lottery would you do it? Yah I would. Oh hell even if it takes years I would do it. It is all I ever wanted since childhood.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Banned Read only
    Yes, all woman except I would keep the male package and tuck, being a ******* would be more fun than just a gg.

I would welcome the opportunity for motherhood, which would be the biggest difference in who I am and what I'm doing now.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Absolutely not. I simply want to dress different on occasion, and I do that now.

I feel that given the opportunity I would do it, can I specify the proportions? .

That would be one of the conditions. I wouldn't want to turn into a really ugly woman ^^

If there was another universe that ran parallel to ours, then yes....Like Kate, I have an interest in understanding motherhood and in another world, I'd like to be a mom...sounds odd, but it's the way I feel.
    The Wise Ol' Momma Owl....Darla Jean

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Nope. I'm just a simple crossdresser, not a girl wannabe. I like being a girl for a few hours, even a day, even a week on occasion. Down deep, I'm quite happy being a boy. Just love the erotic adventure of being a girl now and then.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Only if I could go back and forth! If I could do that, I'd be there instantly!!!!

No. I just want to look like one occasionally.

When I was younger, maybe yes, but now in my 50's, no.
    Stephanie

While we are just fantasizing a little here...I'm going to take it a step farther. I would if I could change into a total women and back again when I wanted to such as Superman got super powers from changing into his costume...Um would love for my body to feel the urges of a women, and be able to also feel the urges of a man at the changing of my costume....Just think of all the possibilities...ummmm get stopped by a cop for speeding and immediately dab on a little red lip stick and change into a beautiful lady showing a little leg and cleavage and bam get out of a ticket, walk into a club dressed as a man and see that hot guy that all the gals are drooling over and bam one trip to the restroom and come out as a hot cougar ready to take him home.....ummm oh the possibilities now back to the real world...No I am really happy just being who I am. I dress when the mood hits me and do manly things even half dressed sometimes, and can nearly have the best of both worlds now but would like to feel my body urges as a full women from time to time. I do love my family and would put them over dressing. Although they all are great they might accept me as a lady, I have too many grandsons that look up to me as a man, so guess I'll just hang with them as a male model but when they all leave Grandpa ad Grandma camp this summer I'll definitely drag out the hose, heels, makeup, and dresses for some womanly down time again...

I would want it both ways, I am selfish.
    There are certain times of the month I would be wary about.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes I would change in a heartbeat

NO, I have seen the same question asked before, so for future reference: NO, NO, NO and NO!!!!!

Jaylyn, you've got some interresting ideas there

But to make my question not too easy. Let's say you COULD define your looks, but there's NO way back.

Ofcourse there are some questions left, like does my sexual orientation change too? For me, if it didn't, I would have to become lesbian, since I'm not interrested in men. If it did, well that would be an all new experience. I think it would help a lot to understand the position of real women too.

Banned Read only
    Hi Everybody, I hope this note finds you all in good health and spirit.

Regarding becoming a woman. When I was out en femme I living a dream come true. I was what I've been wanting to be, A woman(or at least presenting as one) to the public. I had fun being this inner being of mine. I was w/ my girlfriend, I felt comfortable, I was Happy, I talked to folks, I was admired, I danced and I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Now, afterwards was a different story w/ my feet and legs hurting. But, you know what I'd do it again. Anyway, as much as I enjoyed it I would not want to be a woman full time(at least at this point in my life). I also like the fact that I came home and took it all off and was the other me again. The memories will always be special in my mind. Being a male again, I enjoy the gifts that come with being a male, strength, ingenuity, lack of constant grooming al day long(looking in the mirror constantly and making sure I'm presentable), Bob the Builder and so on. I can become a woman anytime I want......though not instantly(takes me @ 3 hrs) but I can live with that. Anyway, I'm content w/ where I am and wouldn't want anything different.

It really depends... I'd love being Beyoncé, but Angela Merkel? No thanks!

Yes - In the blink of an eye! Without a second thought. It's all I've ever wanted since childhood.
    Traci Melissa Knight

To thine own self be true
    When the student is ready, the teacher will appear

If I could change over to an attractive 100% woman, then I probably would.....

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Only if could turn back the clock and start off a a woman, I mean, being born as a girl.
    Or maybe turn into a really good looking and built nice *******, the ULTIMATE CD! NATURALLY PASS 24-7, now wouldn't that be something?
    Last edited by CherylFlint; 05-28-2013 at 09:44 PM. Reason: gave it more thought

Does the word "heartbeat" mean anything?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,