Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: being bisexual crossdresser

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    I don't quite understand bisexuality
    The basis is simply that sexuality is a spectrum from completely heterosexual to completely homosexual. If you believe that, bisexuality is merely the fuzzy grey area in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by cd23 View Post

Anyway I am happy for being who I am and I dont care what anyone else think of me anymore. I understand with being bisexual its give me a lot of choices like if I want to date a woman and a mtf transgender(cd, tv, drag queen, etc) it would be ok right
    this is how i feel with myself.
    Let me check the rule book...oh there isn't one! Be yourself and have fun!

I would say if they already know you are bisexual, how could finding out you like to crossdress make much of a difference?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with identifying as bi/straight/gay/pan/queer/etc. and having or being interested in a partner of any variation of gender identity/sexual orientation (provided you're both legal consenting adults).

That said, coming out as bi to friends/family can be a challenge, and being bi and a part time crossdresser is definitely going to narrow your dating pool (however, this might not be such a bad thing).

You can't view being true to yourself as being good or bad because it's neither.

It just is
    Samantha -x-

Hey what do you mean by that

Does being a bisexual or bisexual crossdresser good or bad?
    Being a bisexual cross dresser is awesome! Instead of focusing on labels, I try to find people who I am really into and really like, no matter what their gender.

Banned Read only
    What it means is that the statement stands by itself on its own merit and needs no judgement. It just IS.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have dated a MtF transsexual and he was great to me.Extremely hot guy too.
    He still had the female lower parts so it didn't feel too weird.
    If you enjoy dating TG types go for it.
    You never know you just might hit it off.

It means
    Why do you feel the need to categorise facets of your being into good and bad
    Why not just accept that these are the things that are?
    To play devil's advocate a little;
    -Do you view being black as being a bad thing?

Of course you don't.
    Just because someone or something is in a minority, doesn't mean they're bad, it just means they're less prevalent.
    Prevalence of anything is not sufficient evidence to say if it's good or bad.

Besides this, you shouldn't judge yourself or anyone else for the things they have not made a choice on.
    Prime examples being race, sexuality, gender association and more recently... gingers for some reason?? But this list goes on into realms of birth defects which affect appearance and/or cognition, nationality etc etc.
    And yet all too frequently, these minority groups are misunderstood because they do not fit into conventional norms, and so they are shunned.

Your question "Is it good or bad" shows there is a strong undercurrent of group mentality thinking. It's not normal so it might be bad.
    Free yourself from this though pattern instead ask
    "Does this harm anyone? Am I doing this for me? Am I still a good person?"
    And you'll do fine

Sorry if this sounded at all patronising
    Samantha -x-

It is ok to be who you are and find what makes you happy...no labels, no explanations required....

thank you for everyone for being so understanding and supportive people. Also to smile you are right i shouldn't have to worry about what everyone else think this is my life and my choice

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Ray View Post
    Being a bisexual cross dresser is awesome! Instead of focusing on labels, I try to find people who I am really into and really like, no matter what their gender.
    CD 23, I think Taylor Ray is right. I am also a bisexual Crossdresser. When i was younger, I was attracted to mostly men but as i've gotten older and more mature, i've come to realize that i am attracted to people who interest me regardless of gender. I am currently with a GG and living a very happy life. Does it mean I don't look at men? No, of course I do - i simply have no interest in establishing an LTR with one as am perfectly happy with my SO.

Just be happy and embrace who you are without the labels. Simply be you.

One of the most amazing things that has happened to me since I have embraced crossdressing is I have noticed some changes in myself and also there are things I have discovered that I didn't even know about myself I have been learning so much more about myself, one of the changes I notice and something new and didn't know is I am attracted to other TG's, overall what I would prefer in a partner is either a TG or a GG.

First, being bi-sexual in truth makes you pan-sexual. The very fact that you're attracted to polar opposites on the gender spectrum gives you the ability to be attracted to any person across the entire spectrum. LOL, basically you're greedy and the entire dating world is now your oyster.

Secondly; As far as you're living situation, the answer to that is obvious. Move out and into a place where you can be accepted for who you are. And if that's not possible, then you should begin working towards that goal. I wasn't able to completely come out of my shell until I lived alone, and this was even after having an accepting partner.
    My love is god; let's go get a slushie . . .

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasibeau View Post
    LOL, basically you're greedy and the entire dating world is now your oyster.
    Post #16 of this thread, 1st paragraph...

Junior Member mike~the~islandman's Avatar
    I wouldn't think about it as a "good" or "bad" thing, as long as you are happy with who you are Sexuality is only one aspect of who you are, holistically speaking. Just be sure to always respect yourself, and never let the opinions of others rule you !
    "When you're in love you want to tell the world," -Carl Sagan