Thread: Intervention

Intervention

Rarely do I remember dreams, but I had a doozy this morning.

I walked into my house (I live alone) and it was all neat and organized, and all my stuff was gone! No books, and, most importantly, no clothes! My family soon arrived and told me all my possessions, except those (they) deemed necessary, had been donated. In addition, a former girlfriend was there and she had hired me a hooker, adding that everyone who knew me felt I needed to "get laid". They then left me alone with the very nice lady of the evening. Clearly they knew I was CD, and clearly they decided to force some changes on me. I now had a typical American home.

I would add that I never intend to purge, have never been out fully dressed, and am concerned with what my family will think when I'm gone (I truly believe they'd be understanding, despite the dream)

(What I'm thinking...today is half-price day at the thrifts...start filling that house up again!)

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    If worse comes to worse maybe the hooker can accompany you shopping. Ask her for outfit ideas and make up tips. Heck it would be a fun time. Kinda like the movie Pretty Women. She can transform you into the lady you want to be and you can transform her into a respectable lady friend.
    Erica

It kind of sounds like a "what if" dream to me Hon. The question you have to ask yourself is:"Would I be happy if that is the way things were?"
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sounds like more of a NIGHTMARE.
    To Dream of the Person you want to be Is to Waste the Person you are. unknown

And like the song: What doesn't kill you, can't hurt you.

It was a nightmare, believe me. I've never been with a hooker or had a typical American home. Will likely never experience either. It was all so detailed and seemingly real, I was stunned. The reactions of everyone was surprising as well. They never mentioned the clothes or the wigs. They just assumed somehow I'd be better off, and that I really needed a woman. (my last girlfriend was over six years ago)

I like Kate's insight into this, I also think you are dreaming of your fears.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I'd wake up trembling. Then I'd have to open my closet to be sure I was now fully awake. Side note---I have had dreams where I was dressed and out trying to hide it, being very tense. Go figure.

Cheryl

Usually when I have these types of dreams, there's no trepidation involved one way or the other, it's all just a matter of fact. I've learned to basically direct my dreams anyway and am able to switch from homme to femme as needed in one sweeping morphing motion. Too bad that's harder to do when we're awake.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Oh man, nice dream you had!!

Wow... I had a similar dream last night, 'cept that my dad took all of my boy clothes from my closet and said, if you want to dress as a girl, then that's what you'll wear.... I was half freakin out and half elated..... then I woke up and I still had those darn polo shirts.... Oh well....

Renne.....

Nothing like that, but I can't remember the last time I had a dream where I was a guy in drab.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.