Thread: Sentenced to Life?

Sentenced to Life?

As you probably know by now, I am the one who proclaims that transsexuality can be overcome.
    Perhaps a delusion, a state of mind where the choice truly resides, no matter what you think of it though, I am living a marvelous, real, sometimes painful yet brilliantly fulfilling life of a woman.
    Even in the eyes of those who have known me from way afar, I am a Woman!

How is that possible?

The best I can come up with, is my relentless pursuit of womanhood, and clear, precise unwavering educating of those whom I love and cherish.
    Educating them by not just statements but the life I live, and femininity I exude.

Now, this form of life may not be exactly what some others inflicted with the TG gene may want to experience nor find them selves striving for. Many perhaps find transness a mean of expression, an asset of sorts and such is perfectly OK.
    However, I do not subscribe to such demarcation!

I as some on this site, found my self at few years old looking down on the parts of my body which didn't belong and yet unable to explain out loud to those around me. No one had any idea nor knowledge of such predicament.

I have overcome, I have conquered the fear, I became a woman. I am no longer held back by a notion of being sentenced to life manifested as an outcast, different, exile, pariah.
    Nor should anyone who wants this state of woman to be fulfilled think that transsexuality is inevitably a sentence for life without parole.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    OK, I'll bite , How does one overcome transsexuality ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

One must first understand what state of transsexuality is. In order to cure cancer, we must first had understood what it was in the first place. Just as cancer patient undergoes a treatment and hopefully becomes cancer free, their gender never becomes void or reversed. A woman undergoing hysterectomy or mastectomy does not become a male afterwards.
    Transsexuality is a defect at birth of a non-congruent body, however such individual is born with correct brain gender, in our predicament, female!
    Transsexuality is a cancer of congruency, once corrected, we join the ranks of our natal gender, this time, within correct body.
    As to speak we are, Transsexual survivors

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    OK , So what is the "what state of transsexuality is" ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57