Thread: Rare bikini swim opportunity...

Slowly working it out...

Rare bikini swim opportunity...

I had a rare opportunity for a private swim today. Since it doesn't happen often I ran out and grabbed a bikini at Target and jumped in. It was really nice. I loved the feeling of not having my legs tangled up in the usual bulky shorts. Altogether a very satisfying experience. Too bad I don't have the chance more often!

Wearing a bikini is a wonderful sense of freedom.
    Two basic rules, you have to look good in one especially on Waikiki beach or as you did swim alone.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar
    Did you get any tan lines. That is always a concern for me? Especially if I then go swimming in drab at the public pool.
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

Slowly working it out...
    Quote Originally Posted by switcheralso View Post
    Did you get any tan lines. That is always a concern for me? Especially if I then go swimming in drab at the public pool.
    Jeeze, that thought never even crossed my mind! Fortunately I did not but I certainly could have gotten tan lines easily as I am fair skinned. I'm glad you said something. It's the little things that you don't think of that can trip you up!

Silver Member
    Good for you grabbing that "rare bikini opportunity"! Since you are "fair skinned" what color bikini did you choose? As for the "tan lines" in guy mode, consider wearing an old T-shirt - even in the water. If anyone asks, tell them you burn easily. Hope you get many more chances to wear your bikini.

Slowly working it out...
    A nice grape purple. Not too flashy but fun!

Yea!! I wouldn't even try that..... on a beach for the blind.... at night!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Heather,
    I'm happy that you enjoyed your swim, you must be gorgeous. I would never wear a bikini, I want to, but I may frighten people away if I did.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Heather,
    I suggest something I do.
    Wear a bikini underneath a long loose t shirt to hide your great bod.
    Let it get wet at the bottom, stand in the breaking shoreline, wear a belt with a knife and look like Ursula Undress.
    You need the knife to fight off the "sharks".

Oh the t shirt hides a lot of sins as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.