Thread: Funny

Funny

So me and the wife are at the house, I am dressed and she decides to go to Kroger to pick up a few things and wanted to know if I would like to go with her I said sure. So I go and take of my girl things. Now mind you I am out to no one but my supportive wife. I get to the door to go outside and she said don't you want to remove your bra and the girls before we go. She said she was going to see i far I got before she told me. My supportive wife lol

Love
    Jessica

LOL what a wonderful story. You are blessed to have such a great wife.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Oops! At least she told you before you left and not in the freezer section at the store

We went shopping today and I was going to look for some makeup and maybe some intimates but then I remembered the kids are going to be unloading the groceries. Makeup up we can explain. The 46d bra that you could wrap around my wife twice, not so much.

Done something similar myself.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

She sounds funny, good thing she saw it though!

I sometimes pretend to forget to take off my forms before going out with my wife. She never misses them though.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

My DW gets very nervous and often over compensates with her dialogue about me.

Keep trying, maybe someday she will be to busy to notice!