Thread: "Coming out" to another woman ( my wife already knows and accepts)

"Coming out" to another woman ( my wife already knows and accepts)

.. went well A VERY dear and long-standing friend for whom I have the greatest respect and affection. I'd meant to put it in a letter, but in the end just blurted it out in a private message on Facebook. Upshot was that she wanted to ask me some questions about it, but didn't think FB was the right medium, face to face was better ( she's much less of a computaholic than me!). So anyway, went to see her and stay overnight ( with Anne's blessing, I must add ) We talked, she asked me what stuff I had, said I was welcome to get changed .. I'd brought my simplest, most down to earth gear .. bra, panties, tights, a plain black skirt and floral print on black vest, and I went upstairs and changed. We talked some more about clothes, about when I first crossdressed, did I feel that I was really a woman etc .. It became a deep, serious but very friendly and relaxed conversation which ranged over many points of gender identity, the relationship of the sexes, the serious side of womanhood , really! I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful, intelligent and broadminded friend! And .. next time we spend an evening together,which may be months away, I'm going to wear something a bit more "glam", possibly my swing dress and four-layered petticoat I'm also very lucky that I live in broadminded, hip ol' Europe That is all
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 05-27-2013 at 03:45 AM. Reason: some subjects are not allowed
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

High Heels & Tight Corset ErikaNielsen's Avatar
    That is such a great story. You will find that the more people in your circles know, the happier you will feel. I am still working on it myself. My wife knows and supports; and that alone is the best thing that ever happened to me, and my lifestyle.
    Hugz
    Erika

Thanks, Erika Well it's 2 am here in western europe, so I'd better get some shuteye now!

Hugz, Brenda
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

It is good to come out to others gradually, widen your circle of friends so to speak.
    May you continue to make inroads.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member

Almost by accident...

I was out in my yard walking my dog the other day wearing a plain pullover top, a denim skirt, and my normal jewelery. My neighbor called a "hello" from across her yard and then came over to the fence to chat awhile. She knows I consider myself "transgender" but has never seen me in anything more fem than jeans before.

No comments about the skirt were made then or later to my wife, it was a "class 1 non-event".

Life goes on,
    Sandra1746

Follow your dream.
    Wow. Your wife was ok with you doing an overnight slumber party with a GG friend?
    You have a very understanding wife!

Platinum Member
    I agree that your wife is unusually understanding and you have a great GG friend too!