Thread: first steps

first steps

finally taking the first step to a big potential change and getting some gender therapy

YMMV
    that's wonderful! See it as the first steps on the path to being a happier person!
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

That is so wonderful Stephie. I sincerely hope that everything goes well for you.

I remember that I was so nervous when I first did it. I am glad I did. It is a good step.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Thank you everyone, not quite sure what I expect to happen but hey this is a start.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Congrats on this big step Steph. Not knowing what to expect is good, as you do not have any expectations. Just let it happen.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

YMMV
    the wonderful thing about a gender therapist is that this is the only relationship you'll ever have where you can literally say whatever is on your mind without worrying about being judged. I guarantee you that if they have been practicing a while they have heard it all by now
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

yes it was good just wish i could keep going poop love cindy