Thread: New Life

New Life

Well its been a while since i have been on here "years " but i have had alot of chamges in my life that has caused this to happen. For starters i had a spell where i had no real desire to dress, and then it was just personal issues. Then the big change which was a move out a crappy state to the state where i was raised at, which was back in the mountains of Tennessee Since i/we my family have moved back here it has been a real blessing. I live on 18 acres that is mostly woods except for our garden area, which has actually allowed me to be able to go outside dressed, day or night which i have totaly loved Since moving down here i have found myself being able to go into a store and buying my own clothes, hosiery and shoes on my own without having to have my wife me and kinda pointing at what i want. We also live close to a big city "30 minutes away and 2 hpurs from Knoxville" that is social accepting of cd'ers, drag queens, tgs, as well as gays and lesbians. I have quite a few friends here that r drag queens and have tried their best to get me to start doing it, but i just cant bring myself to doing it, plus my SO already said no, which is cool, cause she still has a hard time dealing with my fem side. But all in all things have gone great for me since the move and i look forward to being able to do more and more as time goes by, but it takes baby steps to achieve ur goals . Well just wanted to give an update on myself real quick and get some weight off my shoulders, so till next time stay classy ladies and walk straight in ur heals with ur heads held high!

You have plenty of time to discover yourself.
    Just go slowly and it will all come to you eventually.
    Like riding a bike really.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Congrats are in order. Also, welcome back to the forum, and to Tennessee! Glad things have taken a turn for the better for you. Looking forward to hearing lots more.

HI Mya ... happy to hear of the positive changes .. looks like you are in a good place (physically and emotionally) and now have a true chance for happiness. Drag queening can be tempting but not worth the hurt it could cause you SO. Here's to little steps in high heels!

Got the picture...gardening in five inch heels and a mini skirt. welcome back to the southeast although right about now you are treading water like the rest of us.