Thread: Switching to foam cup bras for the summer.

Silver Member

Switching to foam cup bras for the summer.

The other day I slipped on one of my fem cotton tops and went to town wearing one of my lace cup bras.

Happened to look in one of the store mirrors and thought that my natural boobs didn't really look that good (old age? LOL). As I was walking around that and a couple of other stores I noticed that many maybe most of the women I found attractive had on foam cup bras.

Came home and switched out to one of my foam cup bras and the girls looked perkier and more like the women that I had noticed.

A couple of things I've noticed. Foam cup bras don't usually make your boobs look much bigger, but do give them a rounder filled out look. Probably why VS sells mostly foam cup bras.

One last thing wearing a solid color stretch top makes your projection more noticeable, especially white.

A lighter bra in the summer time does help.
    What you say about foam cup bras, is the fashion at the moment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I gave up forms and moved to bombshells/miraculous/add 2 cup sizes and like it better than pieces of silicone taped to you.

I mix and match mine year round. Although I do prefer my soft cups in real hot weather.

Foam cup or soft, it really depends on the top I'm wearing over it. foam cup looks better under lighter weight fabrics in MHO.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Silver Member
    I agree Tina. I've started to wear women's cotton tees full time instead of event tees. They have a little more fabric but fit snugger. I don't wear forms since I'm a small C cup. Foam cups look more rounded and are what most of the women are wearing now days. My wife doesn't like them as she says they are hot. But, then I'm not a double D.