Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accept yourself...as male?

I know exactly how you feel! I can't say that I "hate" my male parts, but I can say that I am happy when I express myself as female. Yes, I live as male, meet everyone's expectations of what a male is (without being macho at all), but when I look in a mirror I see Sarah. I have accepted that because of my age, family, job, etc. etc. I will never transition. The best I can hope for is to express my inner identity as a woman whenever I can (through dressing or even just talking with others who accept and understand). I don't even know with certainty that I am TG, I just know how I feel.

YES I am male on the out side but female on the in side. And I am a good looking male. but that is not what I need any more. been up and down and now here to stay
    girl power rocks. even when I am dress as a male I try to be more fim. woman don't always were girl stuff thy were man thinks also. so do I it is all in your mind u are what u are and I r a girl lol. love cindy