Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: full time panties!

I've also been wearing panties full time for a while now, its actually a liberating feeling.
    Last edited by maxjohnson; 05-31-2013 at 12:00 AM.

I don't have any common male underwear anymore. I have a couple pair of male G-strings and a slingshot other than that I only wear panties. Even when I what in my motorycle accedent a few years ago. I was in panties, No problems, I even got complmented on my polished toe nails.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I keep a pair of "GUY" underwear for that VA Doctor Visit.
    Otherwise, it is panties for me.
    Rader
    The VA has a policy of gender neutrality. I even had a nurse apologize for calling me sir after she noticed my polished nails. It's only the fear of being caught with your panties in a wad!

Annette

I've been panties 24/7 for about 7 years now. Even wear boy shorts to the doctors. Last time there, the nurse even ran her hand on them, i think to see that they were really panties! I do keep male boxers for when doing physical work around the house and for trips when I share luggage with my sons.

Until I was 12 or 13, my mom used to only buy me boys panties (or tighty whities, or whatever they're called). When I switched to boxers, I was so glad, and never looked back. I hated them because they bunched up my male parts, trapped all the sweat from my nether regions, and because the elastic seams cut into my flesh, leaving behind red lines and a rash.

Its odd to think that I might have to go back to something similar if I'm to consider going out in a short skirt.

Get it on girl. I spend better 2/3's of my week in panties. When I retire it will be 100%.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by BridalBoy View Post
    So. Girlfriend and I were doing laundry. She commented that all the underwear she folded that was mine were all panties! She joked about why I even have my cotton tightly whities in my dresser anymore. Hmmm. Time get rid of them and force myself into satin panty submission? Its been about a month and a half now.
    YES! It sounds like your girl-friend is accepting and would like to feminize you even more. I used to save one pair of jockey shorts for scheduled medical examinations. I finally threw even those away. I have an assortment that ranges from gaffing panties (tight, elastic, spandex, keeps everything in place) to satin "granny panties" that are loose and better for wearing at bed-time.

Let her take the lead if she wants. You avatar and nickname indicate that you might actually want to let her take charge. If she wants to push you in a direction you want to go, even better.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success