Thread: Excited and Nervous

Excited and Nervous

Hello Friends,

I just got a call from my surgeons office. My orchi is set for September 18 !!! I'm excited . I can't wait to stop the blockers, no more side effects from spiro or finasteride at least for me. Everybody else seems to do fine with t blockers..

Anyway, I am so happy but nervous. Wow, I can't believe it!

Anyone who had orchi before? Please share your experiences post-op. does t levels really drop dramatically? Any change in body hair population?
    Love to hear your experiences.

Have a great day!
    Peace,

.:jordie

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Best single thing I have ever had done, I'd do it again if I could, the calm that follows is surreal, I can't speak to no more sipro as I take it for my blood pressure, one of original uses..... My T was so low from depo shots it's difficult to tell other then no more shots to keep my T down

Just had it done May 3rd. Still healing. No regrets at all. My endo. cut my estrogen in half but kept me at the same dose of spiro as before. He explained that it would block several other androgens. several of which cause hair loss. My hair has been steadily coming back for 2 years now. I can get by without a wig!!!!!!!! Ignore my avatar it is out of date. I was wide awake for the procedure and talked with the doctor about music, politics and obamacare.. All in all a very nice morning.
    Brighid