Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cooking En Femme.....

Cooking En Femme.....

I was in the kitchen last evening, dressed, preparing some food and realized how much Darla Jean enjoyed working in the kitchen...I like to cook (yes I can also bbq and smoke on the man grill) and I find that there is a certain pleasantness that derives from baking or preparing a meal as Darla. I also noted that when I am cooking, I'm not dressed to the nines - rather, flats, shorts and a simple blouse and I'm happy. There is something about being female and cooking that settles me and makes me feel comfortable. I am wondering what your experience is - I'm sure there are other girls here who cook - what are you making?, how do you dress? and how do you feel? when your female self dons and apron, picks up the chef tools and goes to work?
    The Wise Ol' Momma Owl....Darla Jean

Same here. I love to cook when dressed.

Not that I can cook well..... but that's way too much like work to me and if I'm dressed up work is the last thing I want to do ! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am a full time housewife. Best job in the world.

Just be carefull with a wig around a stove, gas or electric. Wig fibers will melt or catch fire pretty easily.

As for cooking, for me, being dressed as a woman doesn't change anything.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I also love to cook, Last Sunday Dusty was in full makeup, totally dressed and cooking dinner for my wife. I made Pork roast with fresh vegetables, Mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and rolls. I had a wonderful time and we had a great meal.I even wore my apron.

Dusty

Always dreesed, so don't cook, don't eat. Gotta cook so I can eat.

I do all the cooking, and never get "dressed"...LoL. Last night I made a chili-cheeseburger mac and salad. was wearing a tshirt and shorts with my flip flops and no makeup, like hundreds of thousands of other women do. Only June Cleaver cooked in heels and pearls on a daily basis.

Just like when I sweep floors, clean toilets, and wash and fold laundry, I don't get dressed because I'm all Donna, all the time.
    Namaste
    Live, love, laugh,

Donna

https://www.facebook.com/donna.jbrack

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I would love to do this. However, with a 2 year old and a wife who would probably rather not see this, it remains on my bucket list. Good for you, though. Enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Just be carefull with a wig around a stove, gas or electric. Wig fibers will melt or catch fire pretty easily.
    Not to mention what happened to Mrs. Doubtfire!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I am the main cook in our house, no matter how I'm dressed, but it's way more fun to do it dressed.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina loves to cook! We're amazed that she never makes a mess, no matter how terrifically she is dressed! Never a splash or a spill!

The wonder of all of this is that both of my gendered selves have cooked the same meal. My wife and I agree that the result is different! Not better or worse, but somehow the cooking is just not the same and the resulting meal has a bit of a different (gender) spin! We can't quite tell what is being done differently, but it's just one more thing that my gendered selves do a bit differently!

I don't really notice what I am wearing, those sensations diminish when you dress all the time.
    I get more sensation when I have to go out in drab, to work.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I am still in the closet but work from home, so 1 day a week I go totally Ellie and cook/prepare breakfast, dinner and supper as well as do my ironing and any other housework that needs to be done. I am always have a warm feeling when doing "housewife chores".
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Oh absolutely Darla!!!!! I do the majority of cooking at the house, but mostly in boy mode.
    But when in girl mode I get into it and enjoy it even more!!!
    Hugs, Jules

i cook holiday meals and i do most of the baking. its the only time i openly wear feminine atire around house.i have a very pretyapron thats ping and blue and has wight lace on shoulders.i also get to wear my pink and blue slippers.i just love it

Gold Member
    I have been the chief cook, and bottle washer around here for years.
    Dong it dressed is much more fun than DAB.
    I just will not wear my Maid's outfit, I do not want to get it dirty.
    Rader

To Darla Jean, I suspect that any activity is more pleasant when you're dressed, and it's not about the activity so much as the fact that you are dressed and feeling prettier?
    Reine

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I love to cook and bake no matter how I'm dressed.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 06-01-2013 at 07:59 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not a chance! When I've got pretty, sexy things I'd never want to splash tomato juice or cooking oil on them!
    And, as Karren says, after spending so much time and effort getting dressed, work is the LAST THING Sherry has on her mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Not that I can cook well..... but that's way too much like work to me and if I'm dressed up work is the last thing I want to do ! lol
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I love working in the kitchen. However, as a child of the 1950's and 1960's it is Harriet Nelson or June Cleaver. I'm always in a pretty dress, three inch heels, hosiery, all the proper undergarments, and my wig. Of course I also have three really suitable retro bib aprons. I love baking cakes and preparing a pot of meatballs and sauce. Even washing dishes can be made into a fun event.

PS: As to the aprons, there are a few sites on eBay that sell retro bib aprons at reasonable prices that really look sharp.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I had the same experience last weekend, fully dressed and cooking all meals as my wife works shifts.
    One meal was boiled potatoes, grilled chicken, snap peas, babycorns and my own basic white sauce with garlic, mixed herbs and mushrooms.....lovely!

I love doing various jobs around the house whilst dressed. It just feels glorious.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Sounds interesting, when I cook it's usually in a t-shirt & basketball shorts

I enjoy cooking now that I'm retired, but seldom do it enfemme. I'd be a bit concerned because of the synthetic fiber wig and my tendency to liking flowing clothes. Of course, cleaning-up afterward isn't quite as much fun as making the mess in the first place.

Have been accumulating a bunch of recipes to try. Generally I'm not a strict by-the-numbers recipe follower though. I love to try adding stuff or altering the proportions of dishes. We (wife and I) will usually cook with the basic recipe once and then I'll go off and try different things with it. My wife is much more of a "follow the recipe closely" type and sometimes there is tension in the kitchen. Fortunately after 16 years of marriage, she's learned to let go a bit and let me experiment. Sometimes she even likes the result!
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I was a homemaker and "carpool Mom" for fifteen years and couldn't have enjoyed a better career even though I'd had some pretty terrific careers before that.

When my spouse retired she took over many of the chores but I still cook while she prides herself on reheating.

Over the weekend I made several trays of Rice Krispy Treats because we had a gal-pal party with 25 GG's (and me en femme) and we made Candy Sushi Treats as part of the fun.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).