Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing Bras

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

Wearing Bras

When I get home at the end of a day I often rush to put a bra on. Usually with my forms. But sometimes with out.

Talking to GG women. The first thing they do at the end of the day, is take thier bra off.

I/ we are doing it backwards. At least in this case.

I like wearing a bra too. I like to put one on when I have the house to myself. I then love to see me in a mirror!

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    When you have to wear one almost as much as a GG, you will learn to dislike wearing a bra. And really appreciate when you find a good fitting one that's comfortable to wear all day. Eventually it becomes all about comfort and support once the novelty wears off.

I agree. On the few occasions that I've had to be able to wear a bra all day, I come home wanting nothing more than to get the bra off, and the forms with it. I guess I'm just not girl enough.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I hate wearing them. I have a few that fit really well, and a few that look super pretty. But ultimately, at the end of the day, I can't wait to get them off and not feel bound and constricted.
    If it's easy, it's not worth it.

Banned Read only
    A bra is only a tool for my forms to give me a shape. I don't care for them too much. I certainly would not wear one just to wear it.

I agree with Candice; there is a novelty to starting off. Being able to dress all day does seem to change the novelty. If I am relaxing at night I will usually go with a nice top that is comfortable and very feminine. If I am entertaining a date I will wear a bra for sex appeal.

Before I developed any breast tissue it was a novelty to wear a bra. Now I wear sports bras or compresion shirts everyday to hide them so it's nice to get home and let them out to breath. I still love to put on a real bra and maybe my enhancers and look down at them.

I too rush home to wear my forms and bra. I do like to wear them as much as I can. I will at sometime wear my forms to work but for now I just wear them(forms) while out and about around town.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Just like everything else to do with crossdressing, I am sure we are all on different spots on the curve...
    For me, dressing is very comforting. I equated it to putting on baggy sweats when discussing my dressing with my counselor(that is another thread altogether).
    My bra and forms are part of he comfort. I like the feel and actually sleep better with them on. That and a nice satin nightgown.
    Go figure...

If you wear a bra all day like I often do (and it is not only because I want to), you want to take it off at the end of the day. I notice it more after I take it off. The same goes for my shoes. They are off of my feet within 1 minute of getting into the house especially if I have been in heels all day (I work in an office).

This is a joke.......cross dressers say "ahhhh" when they put on their bra; GGs and TSs (or those who have to wear one) say "ahhhh" when they take off their bra.

For the last two years the only time I've been without a bra is in the shower!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I like wearing bras. I don't rush home just to put one on though. I like wearing them under my clothes when I can. The last time I actually had one on all day, it was gone within minutes of getting to the house.
    Ciara

I'm with the take-it-off-and-say-aaah group! I love the shape a bra and forms gives me and I don't find them particularly uncomfortable to wear, but it does feel good when it comes off!

Hi,

Yes it seems most if not all dresser's like the bra What i did for Jos was give hers away & got some that fit her better more like a sports bra. Jos likes them far better than any normal bras , & no wire, as i used to take that out ,

For myself i have not worn any bras since May last year & the way its going i maynot bother again, the reason i stoped wearing them was i injured my shoulders in a fall.

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 04-25-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Why is this backwards??
    If I had breasts and wore a bra all day I might do the same thing, but I don't so I wear mine in the evening and to bed (if I don't my boobs fall off...lol).
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I wear bras in public frequently, so I can relate to wanting to take it off at the end of the day. I usually come home to wear a designer bridal gown.

Without a bra, my boobs fall off. A bra that fits well is not uncomfortable.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I typically wear mine all day and after 12 hours take it off when I get home from work....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes, I too have often thought this is sort of backwards. My wife can't stand to have a bra on in the house, but I love wearing bras, as often as possible.
    Stephanie

Silver Member
    Wearing a bra makes me feel more feminine and I enjoy wearing one but I'm sure if you wore one everyday all day you would be ready to take it off. Most girls I know also can't wait to take theirs off after wearing them all day.

It's all about comfort. Right size is soooo important.

We do what we can when we can and they do what they can when they can. Are the girls closet crossdressers???

I guess if I were able to wear it all day I too would want to take it off at the end of the day but I don't so relish the chances I get to wear them and love it. On the other hand as soon as my wife gets home, and she has very nice breasts, she takes her bra off.
    Last edited by Lacyfem; 05-18-2013 at 09:01 AM.

Aspiring Member
    When I get the opportunity to wear a bra all day, it feels good to take it off but in a short time, I want it back on.