yes you are real. as i can tell you went through this with family, friends and work. never easy but if you hold your ground it will amaze you what happens. i go to work dressed as a woman and have no males cloths anymore gave them away to charity. i find that men have just learned that i am whom i am and the ladies at work have been great accepting me as one of them. we go out for drinks at times together, i am now part of ladies card club with them and hostess ever 8 weeks, and guess what play golf with them and yes shoot off ladies tee's . i was never that great as a guy golfer and realy average as a woman and i really do not care just like my time with the girls , lot's of fun. so yes there are trying times but i find that if you stay the road that this is whom i am you get accepted by both men and women. i am having srs in october and have had three ladies at work offer to go with and be with me, wow, however my daughter's are coming along but nice to know they care. so is it easy never but can you make it yes. just look at the brave ladies like kelly and others that have made it and that is what i hold onto everyday that they made it and inspire me that i can to.