Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nightwear

Nightgowns, baby dolls or pj's on those cold winter nights now for over 8 years.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Depends on the situation -

started wearing a bra with my Miss Elaine nightgowns and matching panties...sem to be sleeping more soundly.

In cold weather heavy night gowns. below the knee lenght and the rest of the year short pink gowns.

I have worn a long legged girdle 24/7 for years now, since my wife found it in the backseat of my car.At other times, I'll wear to bed a Shadowline stretch cami and Shadowline hi cut panties.

Christineluvsnylon
    Pantyhose everynight with nothing else...

Just panties anything else would be just to hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I have never ever worn a boxer....
    The ONLY time I have ever worn boxers was boot camp in 1963. NEVER, EVER AGAIN. Tighty whities or tight panties and soon to get rid of the tighty whities.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

I used to wear a cotton petticoat but now it is cotton nighties knee length or longer. I don't wear anything underneath and it is the most comfortable nightwear I have ever worn.

Have tried sleeping in a few things but feel too uncomfortable...100% birthday suit for me

Nightgowns only, the slinkier and sexier the better. Love Olga nightgowns but the prices for good ones on E Bay are quite steep.

Quote Originally Posted by CONSUELO View Post
    Love Olga nightgowns but the prices for good ones on E Bay are quite steep.
    I can't believe Olga doesn't get back into the night gown/peignoir market. I have an Olga nightgown that my wife got me for my birthday 30 years ago and it still is the best of my nightgown lot.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Lucky you. I wish my wife would suggest that. I typically sleep in panties and a camisole from old navy.

I'd like to wear a peignoir gown. Multiple layers. All sheer and flowing. Big soft puffy sleeves and lots of ruffles. And a train. Has to have a train. Something that flutters and moves with any slight breeze. Did I mention puffy sleeves? Has to have those. I've seen a few like this, but of course never in my huge size. My wife has layed out nightgowns for me to wear before. But nothing like what I described.

Gwendolyn

Gwinnie, back in the 70's to the 80s I had an incredible collection of the multi- layered nylon peignoir sets. For the life of me I cannot understand how anyone -especially GGs- would not want to feel that incredible softness and ultra feminine feeling. To this day my heart skips a beat when I see an older movie or TV show where these gowns are worn. When I was married, seeing my wife walk round in floor length peignoir with the sheer coat and the lacey, ruffly puff sleeves and bodice was intoxicating,.. When we wore matching outfits it was unbelievable. We had about 10 matching outfits. She loved it as much as I did.

Any idea where I can get one of those?

Gwendolyn

I lounge around in my comfy girl pj bottoms my wife got me and just a regular t. When I go to bed though, I strip down to my guys boyshorts (ugh) and sleep in only that. Ive done that since I was a kid though. Its funny how you learn even the smallest things from your parents. My dad always slept in his underwear too. I dont think I have ever seen him sleep in pjs.

There are several sellers of vintage peignoirs now. Some are reasonable and some are outrageous. I have seen several styles that I have owned over the years on line. They cost me about 70.00 in the 1970s-80s now some ripoffs shops sell them for ten times that much. You just have top enter 'vintage peignoirs' in your search engine and check them out individually.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steeve View Post
    I've dropped the t and boxers, wife suggested me in a satin full length night dress and we love it
    "and we love it" - great! That's what counts - you both love it! Good for you.

Panties and a feminine t-shirt here. Sometimes something a short nightgown when I'm feeling extra girly.

When I get the chance now, it's usually just panties and a girly t-shirt or soft cami top - sometimes a silky camisole, but those occasions are rare. When I went through my first true "pink fog" back in 2005 after coming out to my wife, I went berserk and bought about six or seven lacy satin teddies off ebay and slept in those whenever I could - they were the BEST. Problem was, half the time I couldn't get to sleep easy because I was having such a wonderful time thinking about wearing them!

When the weather is good, like is is now, I love to sleep in a pair of nylons after a fresh shave with no blanket and the ceiling fan on. The sensations of the air blowing around me and the sound of the fan have me nodding off in minutes. I don't own a nightie or anything, but would like to get one soon. I love the summer months best because I don't like having to pile on layers.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

Oh my, where to start

I have quite the variety. Knee length nylon gowns, frilly teddies, baby dolls, maxi and short cottons, lots of cute capri jamas with bunnies, kittens, shoes, butterflies, nightshirts of every flavor . . . .

Only real requirement I have is girly colors. Baby blues, pinks, pastels, etc.

Sounds like we all miss our peignoirs...

I've noticed that several here have lamented about the loss of the peignoir as "acceptable" nighttime dress. I'd go broke if someone came back with the styles of the 60s & 70s. My SO had several Toscas; I still have one. Super feeling when I loung in one of those.

All I need to complete the outfit would be some cute, girlie slippers!

Lacy PJs

Panties and a t shirt or tank top.
    Namaste
    Live, love, laugh,

Donna

https://www.facebook.com/donna.jbrack