Thread: Adjusting pantihose

Adjusting pantihose

So I'm in church (for a wedding) sitting down ('cause my back was sore) facing the entrance.

This woman in a dress comes in and starts pulling on her dress like she's adjusting a girdle or pantihose. She remarks to the woman next to her, "I can't remember the last time I wore a dress."

So, I respond, "Neither do I."

She looks over at me and must be thinking that there's always got to be a wise guy.

Truth is, I know exactly how she feels having to adjust her pantihose. And I can't remember how long it's been since I wore a dress. It's been either 3 or 4 weeks, exactly.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

her even wearing pantyhose is a small miracle within itself. I don,t know how any girl can go a month without dressing. I would lose my mind lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Those sort of interjections always will get us into trouble.
    A great one Steffi.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    I have a boat load of one liners I throw out just like you said.To think of it,
    I probably would have said much the same thing.
    Rader

That's why I don't wear pantyhose.... im amazed at the number of younger women who are dressing up for work the past few years.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    her even wearing pantyhose is a small miracle within itself. I don,t know how any girl can go a month without dressing. I would lose my mind lol
    I would guess that 80% of the women there weren't wearing pantihose, just bare legs.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Alas, pantyhose are mostly a thing of the past but thigh highs are still popular and tights/leggings are visible everywhere. Unfortunately it is getting so hard to find decent garter stockings anymore, they are going the way of the dinosaurs.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Veronica. Nobody can halt evolution. Stockings are long gone. Why not be a modern woman, instead of striving for museum piece? There will ALWAYS be a new sexy.

At the reception after the wedding, I was sitting down again (Aleve still hadn't taken effect) and this rather obese woman wearing a dress and thigh-high, lace-top stockings (the kind that stay up without a garter belt) couldn't seem to keep her knees together. That image will stick with me forever whenever I complain to myself how hard it it to keep my knees together. Someone should have taken her girl card away.

Epilogue:

I thought my back was hurting because I pulled a muscle lifting weights, or doing pilates or yoga.

To make a long story short, I had a kidney stone stuck in the ureter between the kidney and the bladder.

Well, it got me some oxycodone and a lithitrophy (sp) stone zapping procedure, and I'm on the mend.

Uch, I don't wish passing a stone on my worst enemy, while I have yet to have one myself, a lot of people I work with have and said it is the worst pain for a guy.

I hear passing a stone for men is the closest thing we have to feeling what a woman goes thru in child birth. I still enjoy panty hose though when I dress but do like the thigh highs also.

Steffi
    Kidney stones are the absolute worst pain I have ever had. I can stand a lot of pain but I have had 3 kidney stones in my life, the last one this past spring. The relief when they finally pass is incredible. Belive me you will know immediately if you get another one. Good Luck.

On a better note, I still love pantyhose and thigh hi stockings, especially on freshly shaved legs. They do tend to sag and get out of place no matter what I do, but the thigh hi's are the best to stay in place, and yes it makes me very consious of how I sit with a skirt on. We do have to be ladies.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Oh you poor girl, Steffi. I wear a dress at least 4 times a week. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Good answer. Sometimes telling the truth is so much better than not. I just wore a dress this past Tuesday. Love them. But then I love skirts, too. Pantyhose are a must (and if you have the right size, you shouldn't have to fiddle with them) as I have grown older. A lot of bare leg gals will someday start wearing them, too.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I think a major part of the problem that women have with Pantyhose is they never want to spend much on them, which in a lot of ways I don't blame them because one run and they are gone but you can't buy dollar store hose and expect them to be good enough that you don't have them sagging, feeling nappy, or need constant adjustments. I wear legg's, not the most expensive, yet not the cheapest either and I never have a problem with them.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Platinum Member
    Hi Steffi, It's been at least two or three days the last time I had a dress on.

You can have my pantyhose when you rip them off my cold dead body.

Oh the STONE thing , Been there and done that three times one passed, one was sonic blasted & and they went in and got one (The hard way).
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

This spring I've noticed more gg's in black hose. I know most gg's don't want to wear hose, but a lot should, due to bad legs. I have no problem with bare silky smooth, tanned, unblemished legs, though. I don't have them, so I do wear pantyhose.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Steffi

I would guess that 80% of the women there weren't wearing pantihose, just bare legs.
    I had my Porsche waxed this afternoon and maybe 20 GGs passed by as I waited - none wearing stockings...but, nearly a quarter of the GGs had leg tattoos. Some of the tats were attractive and girly, but some were simply gross. One really cute blond GG walked past in a pair of Capri leggings and she had a tattoo of a skull and cross bones on the back of one of her calves. Another GG, slightly older had the Oakland Raider logo on the outside of each calf. Gimme a break!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Agreed that adjusting pantyhose is a pain the tookus. But I love wearing them. Last summer I was at an outdoor function with my cd support group and I was wearing a sundress and barelegged. I honestly didn't feel totally comfortable. Felt like I wasn't completely dressed, lol!
    -Audrey

I wear pantyhose all day every day and I never have to adjust them. Guess I'm just weird.

I am glad you are on the mend Steffi.
    I wear pantyhose every time I dress as well.
    After I figured out the correct style and size to wear, adjusting is no longer a problem for me either.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I once over heard a lady at the doctors office saying how her daughter couldn't walk in a dress. Who's ever herd that one? The girl was going to be in a wedding soon and they had to make a special dress that was made into PANTS. I don't know? As far as pantyhose, its us cross dressers who are keeping the market alive. Today I was out wearing my maxy dress without hose and it felt good. Its June, a little hot for hose out here in the Southwest.