Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there Crossdresser flag?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Yeah we learnt from you
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Croydon Trans Group UK use the flag on their website but I personally think it has a colour palette from the dark ages. When I started re-designing the website, I deliberately left this out because it looks so old hat.

Apparently, it symbolises the move from male to female and back again. I don't go in for this sort of thing personally but others do, so I just avoid using it.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

[I haz bad staff

Given the direction of this thread one might, just might, wonder if this is a statement of finding or complaint or defining an errant staff...
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-03-2013 at 05:53 PM. Reason: repaired quote

"Oye! Is dis a private fight or can anyone join? Cause McQuizzy wants in!"
    Ill bring Mr Happy!

It would be cool if we had a small sticker that could represent a flag that is put on the bumper of an auto and we were the only ones that know what it means. A highly secret organization that we could identify others when they want to be identified. Maybe a bumper round sticker or something that we could put on the back of the sun visor. Truckers and campers that are nudist will hang a small stuffed bear some where. Have seen them with those small suction cups attaching them to the window... It just tells others I am a nudists but the regular citizen doesn't know, I guess till I just spilled the beans to every one...

I agree with Cheryl Anne.
    Her picture of the transgender flag stands for all transgender people: crossdressers, drag queens , and transsexuals.

I remember when we all wore colored rubberbands on our wrist. It was several years ago and it had to be on certain days of the week. I can't remember all the details, but we all could just hang a sign around our necks, that read....I CD DO YOU.

Platinum Member
    I think that I'm going to run as far away from this thread as I can..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    You could put CD on the back bumper of your car. Meter Maid might think you're Corps Diplomatique and not give you a ticket.

Freddy, like this?

Ineke

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    It would be cool if we had a small sticker that could represent a flag that is put on the bumper of an auto and we were the only ones that know what it means. A highly secret organization that we could identify others when they want to be identified. Maybe a bumper round sticker or something that we could put on the back of the sun visor.
    We could use something like this:

It's the taijitu or "yin-yang" symbol, colored in hues to match the transgender flag. Most people wouldn't catch the significance of the colors and might think we were adherents of an Eastern religion...or were fans of Town and Country Surf Designs.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Wandering, not lost. ActuallyMichaela's Avatar
    I was aware of the transgender flag, but I really like the yin-yang idea! It looks cool in those colors.

Silver Member
    Come to think of it, the use of the ying-yang to mean trans goes back at least to the early 60s, when Virginia Prince started using it on her publications.

I will have to look for the bear on RVs next time I am on the road (I know a number of folks who are nudists.)

I'm out and have the TG flag on my bumper. It's there partly for my own pride, partly for all various the TG people I care about, and if pulled over en femme, some cops around Austin might recognize it before getting a big surprise! I know few CD-ers would want to display the TG flag, but I hope more will choose to do so in the future. How can we expect for others to tolerate us if we can't even accept ourselves?

[SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    A white flag with "Resistentia est INANIS" Latin for "Resistance Is Futile" written in pink!!
    If the slogan is written in Latin, we would have to call it a transvestite flag.

Banned Read only
    OMG, Linda Allen you have found it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    OMG, Linda Allen you have found it!!!
    I don't know what people did before Google came along!

That's actually a mousepad that you can buy.

http://www.zazzle.ca/crossdresser+mousepads
    Last edited by linda allen; 06-04-2013 at 08:11 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Blending everybody's ideas together and we have........
    Attached Images Attached Images

feels better in a dress
    I vote for the ying-yang in pink and blue, nobody will now but us.

Banned Read only
    I vote for a lacy Vanity Fair pink full slip. A pair of panties isn't big enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ossian View Post
    Blending everybody's ideas together and we have........
    Can't a line drawing of legs or breasts be included. Picasso could do it. Why can't we?

I've seen some people hang a CD on their car mirrors would that work? It probably blinds them when the sun hits it. You can buy 5 blank cds at Walgreens for $2 and their different colors, only one pink one though. Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

My feeble attempt at Photoshop. What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The unexamined life is not worth living"

Arrow Is there Crossdresser flag?

Re hanging CD's on a mirror in your vehicle. Might be against the law. Check your local laws. Where I live in Minnesota, no items are to be hung from the rear view mirror in a vehicle.

Banned Read only
    I have thought about this idea for years. There have been many threads talking about either flags or bumper stickers or even bracelets, etc.
    I love the idea of such, but is the idea of a flag or sticker or symbol to be somewhat in a way that only other cd's would understand? That's what I would be for. But as far as the ones already suggested, any and everyone would know what the flag or sticker means.I really do wish that something could be suggested as in words or symbol form that only WE cross dressers would know what the word or words or symbol would mean. It would be really hard to accomplish something like this, that only other cd's would know. I guess if such a flag or symbol would ever be developed, it would be good for a while, but then it would become general knowledge to all of society.
    I have thought about it very often, what would be the best thing for "cross dressers" to come up with? I do know that no matter what flag or symbol or bumper sticker we could ever agree upon, it would be just a matter of time before the flag, symbol would be revealed as to what it stands for. As far as many suggestions have been, most are elementary and would be figured out at first glance. I wish that cross dressers could have a symbol that only cross dressers could recognize. But that idea is futile, only and if, we "cross dressers" want to keep it a secret. That's the better idea to me. For if we on here agree on a certain flag or symbol that is so 123-ABC and leaves no doubt in the observers eyes, then why debate it at all? Why not just put bumper stickers on our cars saying, " I am a cross dresser"? The rainbow flag was symbolic among gays long before non gays recognized it. I would like to suggest a symbol that only "cross dressers" recognize.

BUT it would be so very short lived, as to it's secrecy. Do we want to see a symbol that represents us?, or do we "cross dressers", want to shout out to the world, this is who and what I am?
    On that question , we ask ourselves, or "I" ask "what is a cross dresser?. Embarrassingly so, I am forced to say I am a "cross dresser", and with that, the "word", or "term" or "label", so all too often puts so many types under the same, (and I hate to use cliche's), under the same "umbrella".
    I used to think, I had found gold here among all of us way back a few years ago. But with my own personal definition of "cross dresser" and then upon my discovery of the "definitions" and "opinions", on here and around the world as to what we most oftentimes, are describes crossdressers as being, I began to become so insulted to the "umbrella", and realized that "cross dressers", not only are not the same, but are very varied, as alikened to "JFK" to to ""Hitler" or "Walt Disney" to "Manson", there are so many, hundreds of thousands of descriptions half heartedly describing "cross dressers?
    I don't even know what the definition is anymore. Oh, hold on, it just came to me, the er uh, definition of a cross dresser just hit the back of my mind, and that is, a person that wears the clothes that are intended for one sex but is worn by the other. That' what I have seen and read through the years as it being.
    So when we talk about a flag or symbol, does it throw us all under the same,,,,,,,,,and I hate the term,,"umbrella?"
    Is the flag or symbol supposed to be one that only "we" or "so called"......"true" cross dressers can recognize???? Is it to be like the rainbow for gays? Should it be a secret logo or sign? From what I've seen so far, there is no secrecy or code here.

That will put us so far back into yesteryear.The idea is good, but yet so far out of reach.
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 06-06-2013 at 03:41 PM.