Thread: Be Seen in 2013

Be Seen in 2013

This is the Motto of the First Unity Church I go to in St. Pete. I find that you have to be who you really are to enjoy yourself in your life. You may have money and be able to enjoy yourself most of the time, but do you really enjoy being Male??? I have known since I was a kid that I am Female in mind and I am only comfortable in my skin as Amy. I lied to every one and myself all those years and it is no fun living a lie. The thing is that I am not Gay, but I am a Lesbian. Sounds funny, but that is the way I feel about it.

You can only really be happy when you are who you are on the inside. Life is short enjoy while you can. I wish I would have come out years ago, life could have been so much different for me.

I am enjoying life now.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Amy,
    A nice positive attitude.
    I hope it serves you well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes I am a lesbian also. If I were born a GG then I still would not want to have a man on me, only a woman is good enough. Soft, sensual, beautiful, caring, loving, domineering and most importantly, on top !

Hi Amy, this is just a question: " Do you go to church in your feminine attire"? Even when I am out of town, I have never attended a service while dressed.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Hi Amy
    I have a good friend that attended the Unity church in Clearwater, FL.
    http://unityofclearwater.org/
    They have the same open and loving attitude.
    Keep smiling
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

I'm wondering where you have been Amy. We are who and what we are my friend, nothing more or less. Once we realize that, life does tend to get better.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Great attitude Amy. But I think your question is even better asked, "... but do you really enjoy who you present yourself to be?" I say that because to me, we need to be ourselves in everything that we do, whether or not we are trans, or working for the wrong company, or in the wrong profession, or even in the wrong family. An independent person is happier, less troubled by others, tends to be more accepting of others and hopefully lives longer too.

Keep that great spirit! It has been quite a journey for most of us.
    "Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts."

-- Albert Einstein

Platinum Member
    Without addressing the religious aspect of the post, I agree with the philosophy of being yourself to truly enjoy life. Like many of us, I repressed or denied, or simply hated what is a very essential aspect of who is am. Now that I'm being true to myself, i find that i do indeed enjoy life...perhaps for the first time!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Congratulations, Amy! You've found the secret to a happy life! Good for u!

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Great attitude Amy. But I think your question is even better asked, "... but do you really enjoy who you present yourself to be?" I say that because to me, we need to be ourselves in everything that we do, whether or not we are trans, or working for the wrong company, or in the wrong profession, or even in the wrong family. An independent person is happier, less troubled by others, tends to be more accepting of others and hopefully lives longer too.
    Exactly what I was thinking, Allie. This is more of "life philosophy" rather than just a "Trans philosophy". Being who u r and being tru to yourself r all well and good. Unfortunately, it takes many years for most of us to figure out who the heck we really r!

Quote Originally Posted by ninadiva View Post
    Yes I am a lesbian also. If I were born a GG then I still would not want to have a man on me, only a woman is good enough. Soft, sensual, beautiful, caring, loving, domineering and most importantly, on top !
    I nice flip statement, Nina. But, since u weren't born a GG, how do u know EVERYTHING in your life wouldn't have been completely different? Not simply your sexual preference?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sherry, you are definitely right about it taking many years, almost like an entire lifetime for me to learn that so simple and straight forward philosophy. I am not totally there yet, but fortunately I have not yet lost my ability to learn more.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Hepker
    You may have money and be able to enjoy yourself most of the time, but do you really enjoy being Male??? You can only really be happy when you are who you are on the inside.
    Yes, I enjoy being male, and HE is also who I am on the inside, if you wish to see it that way. Of course, the male that I am has a lot of female in it, and they both reside at the core of my being in a loving embrace, until the day I shall cease to exist…

Sabrina Yes, I go to church dressed as a female, I live 24/7 as a female.

For some, dressing as a female is a fantasy, you will know inside if you are truly female. I have know it since I was very young, I have always felt out of place in this body. When I was 5 or so, I would look through books and look at the girl things. Sure I would play with trains and guns, but inside I wanted things a boy was not supposed to have. I would rather play with girls and dolls then be out playing war games. I still enjoy guns, but many females enjoy guns that is not gender specific. War? No! Fighting? No! I have always said it takes a bigger man to stay out of a fight than it does to start one. I believe that saying comes from my female genes.

I truly wish I would not have wasted my life as a Male. It is truly a different world being female or even living as a female. People do treat you differently, sometimes good, sometimes bad, but, the males that treat you bad have a hard time accepting themselves or feel threatened by a male dressing as a female. Females that cannot accept you, well I won't even go there, I believe they feel threatened for some reason, I think it is morals or something.

No one should feel threatened by a male dressing as a female, or a female dressing like a male. It is our life, our decision. We have to be who we are even if some people do not understand or are threatened by us. We do not want to push our thinking on them, we just want to enjoy life as who we really are.

I know many lesbian couples and they are very open to males dressing as females, they don't care they are who they are, it just is not that obvious to everyone else that they are trans or not.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

docrobbysherry says 'I nice flip statement, Nina. But, since u weren't born a GG, how do u know EVERYTHING in your life wouldn't have been completely different? Not simply your sexual preference?' Answer : I do not think my soul would be different if my gender were different. I see them as different. The soul is the very core of the being. The body and its desires remain unchanged regardless of gender. I would still be me, regardless of gender.