Thread: Underdressed and overheated...

Underdressed and overheated...

OK... so... has this happened to you?

I don't have much opportunity to fully CD, but I do often underdress. For example, right now I'm wearing a bra and a blouse, but they are covered by a bulky sweatshirt. Also wearing women's jeans, but no-one has noticed or commented.

But... it's warmer than I thought it would be and I'd love to remove the sweatshirt. Not sure my coworkers would approve! Anyone else suffer from overheated underdressing?

As am required to wear suits to work, my underdressing usually consists of panties, thigh high stockings and satin or silk cammis.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I quit underdressing many years ago, Dawn. For pretty much the reasons u mention. The titillation stopped. But, the uncomfortableness continued to get worse!

Now, I expect to be uncomfortable when I dress. But, I only dress all-the-way. And, the titillation is always there!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

No because I dress appropriately for the weather.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member
    I agree with you, Summer is a Bummer for Under dressing.
    In winter (Colder weather) I love to wear my bra and a heavy
    Flannel Shirt. You attract a lot of attention wearing that when the
    tempter is 80 degrees out.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina133 View Post
    As am required to wear suits to work, my underdressing usually consists of panties, thigh high stockings and satin or silk cammis.
    Were not required but I always wear a suit.... like today... with stockings... corset... bra... panties.... half slip..... and a really cute colorful neck tie..... and never have over heating problems..... I just don't perspire! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Before finding this site my underdressing was limited to wearing nylon feminine panties to work on occasion. As my job was in office environment and I found nylon panties would not absorb even the little perspiration my butt gave off. I went back to my cotton guy stuff.

Because this seems to be the rave on this site I tried underdressing after I retired. I ventured out in the cooler months (September to May) with bra, panty, camisole, hosiery. I stuffed my bra with Nerf ball halves which I removed before going into a store. I wore a sweatshirt over my guy shirt. After awhile there was absolutely no thrill to underdressing. I forgot I had girl clothes on. Bummer. Now I limit my wearing of feminine attire to the home where I can see the full visual image in a mirror and feel the tresses of my wig on my neck and shoulders.

If I cannot dress all the way, forget it for the day!

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dawn03 View Post
    OK... so... has this happened to you?

I don't have much opportunity to fully CD, but I do often underdress. For example, right now I'm wearing a bra and a blouse, but they are covered by a bulky sweatshirt. Also wearing women's jeans, but no-one has noticed or commented.
    Odds are that some one noticed, a bra will show through a sweat shirt easily. If you bend over the sweater will be pull tight across your back revealing the outline of the bra.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Happily my underdressing days are long over. It was such an incredible distraction. How did we ever get any work done!

The most under dressing I have ever done is wearing pantyhose under my pants no matter what pants they are. Usually during the cooler months, not the summer ones as it would be too hot. Some days I can't dress at all because of the same reason.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Odds are that some one noticed, a bra will show through a sweat shirt easily. If you bend over the sweater will be pull tight across your back revealing the outline of the bra.
    I find people don't see something they're not expecting to see. Maybe someone has noticed... but no-one has said anything.

Platinum Member
    No doubt about it...underdressing or foundation garments are a challenge in summer hear and humidity. At least you live in Canada, rather than Houston!

Banned Read only
    Karren, I'm sure we are all wondering how you can underdress with so much and not be outed. Wearing a corset that would femininely shape the upper body along with a bra would surely be noticed under a white dress shirt, even if you wore a jacket there must be times when you take it off. Setting down and your pant legs ride up, wouldn't this expose stockings, and I know you must sit? What's your secret or what they see is what they get.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Never. Cheryl doesn't compromise, doesn't do things by half.
    Actyally, I've neve done it and never have even considered it.
    An I still don't. It be, well, unfair is one word. Not real, a fake, imposture, make believe.
    When I'm dressed 100% as Cheryl I live the part, 100%.
    It be disrespectful wearing Cheryl's things, if you can understand my drift here. Either drab or dressed. No compromise alowed.
    As my Dad always told me, "I've you're going to a job, do it right the first time".

Somewhat offf-topic: I don't underdress, but when I dress I get heated. At least, I used to. Now, before I start, I crank the A/C several degrees colder. It's hot under the makeup , wig, shapewear, pantyhose, etc.

Silver Member
    My under dressing is restricted to cotton French cut panties. Not for titillation but for a practical reason: they are more comfortable and less bulky than those darn heavy boys underwear. If you ask most mature women about their underwear, most prefer to dress for comfort than sensuality. And hey, for my money, a woman who is comfortable in her own skin is sexiest of all.

I have underdressed everyday for the last 25 years. I usually wear my nylons, garter belt, panties and bra, occasionally a cami. But the only time I feel the heat is if I am wearing a longline girdle, or pantyhose. Oh and Spanx are nice but too d--n hot for me, after all we are not supposed to sweat. As to my outer clothes, my work dress code is relaxed, so jeans and a loose fitting shirt are my outer attire. veronnie2

Wearing a sweatshirt in hot weather would be a flag that you are trying to cover up something. I have worn a light colored bra out under a short slip and a white tee and solicited no reaction. I have also worn support pantyhose in Las Vegas in August, as I have found that support styles are cooler in summer than regulars. The bottom line is that you can underdressed wearing a bra, slip, panties women's hosiery, and women's pants. Just avoid a red flag, fI passers-by spot one obvious sign, they will see the other signs too.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Karren, I'm sure we are all wondering how you can underdress with so much and not be outed. Wearing a corset that would femininely shape the upper body along with a bra would surely be noticed under a white dress shirt, even if you wore a jacket there must be times when you take it off. Setting down and your pant legs ride up, wouldn't this expose stockings, and I know you must sit? What's your secret or what they see is what they get.
    White dress shirt? What is this the 60's? lol. I have an amazing range of pretty colored shirts among with and even more amazing collection of Jerry Garcia ties... I assume everyone is looking at my ties and not at my bra straps.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

In the summer I stop wearing padded bras and go to un-padded to wear under my t-shirts, light colored, if you look closely you might see the outline of the bra, but I really don't care if people notice.

I'm a FL girl,so basically no underdressing until late fall.

Quote Originally Posted by joan47 View Post
    In the summer I stop wearing padded bras and go to un-padded to wear under my t-shirts, light colored, if you look closely you might see the outline of the bra, but I really don't care if people notice.
    I too wear an unpadded, light-coloreed bra under plain tees in summer. I have never noticed any reaction. If it was noticed, the observer didn't care. There were other "flags" too (e.g. sheer nylons) which would be noticed only if other items were apparent. I reslly don't care as my wife is OK with my underdressing as long as i don't impersonate a female in public (i.e. make her appear to be a lesbian).

If you're uncomfortably hot why not just remove your bra so you can remove your sweatshirt? If wearing a bra is so important that you MUST wear it.... Suck it up!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg