Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sales Assistants

I think my response would be "why do you ask?" followed by more questions. But, I have found that the easiest way to buy ANYTHING, even the most seductive intimate apparel is to be engaged in a conversation on your cell phone when you hit the check out line and have your credit card or cash in hand. The only conversation with the SA that occurs is a whispered goodbye as you walk out with bag in one hand and cell phone next to your ear.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just fess up and say they are for you,Its more fun that way.

Junior Member AnnabelleBethanie's Avatar
    For me it's just not that simple... You say it is more fun; but when you are new to purchasing things then its not as easy as just fessing up... For me the braves are a lot bigger at the moment than anything fun could be.

Annabelle-Bethanie

How about if you live in an area where the local government has decided that bags are evil, and the stores no longer supply bags to carry your purchases? Most people carry their own shopping bags now, but if you're prone to impulse shopping you may not have an empty bag with you - then you get to show your purchases off all the way out to your car!
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post
    Please Ladies listen to Jodie, First change you mind set that you are doing something "wrong", you are transgender, and that's ok, you will feel so much better when you say "They're for me". Like a weight of a 1000lb has been lifted.
    Hard though it will be at first, I intend to force myself to do this! I have to hide from business contacts. For now I choose to hide from all my family save my wife. But a clerk in a store? *pretends she feels confident until she truly does*

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Just fess up and say they are for you,Its more fun that way.

YEA !! That will Shake things up ,,, Make there day ,, Hook them up ,,Maybe there board at work an want some ACTION !!!

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    1) How would you have responded in the situation? I would have said yes to the question. (i wore purple nail varnish to a metal gig)
    2) How long did it take before you were comfortable enough to be honest and say they were for you? I think I would have said it to gauge the reaction.
    3) How often do sales assistants ask you if it is for you? I have never had them ask. I went into a charity shop to try on skirts and shirts, they didn't bat an eyelid.
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.