Thread: hot day at the pool

hot day at the pool

hi all,
    a recent mini adventure:
    as those of you who track the weather, its been mega hot here in the phoenix area (110+ degrees lately)! one afternoon last week, i was overheating on the ride home.. i glanced at the community pool and saw that there was only a few people there.. i drove home, put on my pink bikini, hat and oversized sunglasses, shorts and tee, and i was off to the pool! i got kind of nervous when i got there because a couple more people showed up (3 late teenaged boys along with a couple moms and kids that were already there).. well i took the plunge and took off my shirt and shorts in front of everybody and went in the pool! i noticed a few quick looks from everybody and then went on with their business.. i had a great time on this first bikini reveal to the public!

-winny

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good for you.
    Spur of the moment ides are the best sometimes.

wow, i'm brave sometimes, but not quite that brave. maybe a t-girl pool party is in order

If you look good enough why not do it.
    It has been a little warm lately.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't do the bikini in public cause it's just not fair to others. However, when I'm on holidays, or anywhere near a pool, I wear a one piece or tankini. I wear forms, and just lipstick. Nobody has ever taken me to task about it.