Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your take on dressing with other CD's

What's your take on dressing with other CD's

I have been in a cross dresser yahoo group for sometime before I found this one. While in the other group I found that many on there found it thrilling to meet in a motel room or private house and dress together, they say they enjoy painting each others nails toes and visiting as they help dress each other. I have been invited several times but have never attended. The reason is this bunch then dances with each other and feels around and some even have various types of sex. Here's my question if the sex was not on the menu how many would find it exciting to meet like that and help each other dress to the max. To act like ladies in a dressing room fix each others makeup or helping to snap each others bras and garters and etc. and then maybe having a convention or meeting. Or even maybe to just go clubbing? I think I would be very excited by dressing with other CD's. just learning new makeup tricks would be exciting. I think we would feed off each other to be more excited about the dressing. What's your feelings on this just curious?

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    I don't think I could do this. It would be the ultimate frustration in a way. I don't have any attraction to men and feeling pretty always makes me frisky. This is probably why I have been reluctant to go to any crossdresser support groups in person.

Having said that, I am going to try to meet with another crossdresser for drinks or coffee some time soon. Never did this before but I think it might be more comfortable for me.

I've dressed with a couple local girls at their houses and it was fun... especially when they have wedding dresses and gowns and we all wear the same size.... they all knew sex wasn't an option... I have this thing about being faithful no mater what clothes I wear..... but I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.... especially is wedding dresses were involved... lol But beware of wolfs in sheep's clothings.... get to know them before hand because sometime they have hidden addendas and you might get caught by surprise....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It is fun to dress with others that you know.
    You get to try on all sorts of clothing.
    I did this stunt mainly with gg's who were my housemates.
    We quite often did this especially before a big event of some kind.
    We would swap clothes around to see that we did not out do each other, too much.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Think about this subject, then because I'm undecided I do nothing at all. Have had a few requests to meet, but availability always been a problem. Always works better when someone is as interested in you as you are in them. With little wardrobe and no make up, a mentor would be beneficial to me as long as being the teacher is rewarding for them. Most respondents here prefer some one at the same level they are. Just my perception.

Silver Member
    I would think it would be fun and would enjoy dressing with others. It would beat just dressing by yourself and no one there to appreciate your outfit and compliment you. Would be fun to have help with makeup and having toenails painted. You could wear everything from evening gowns to baby doll nightees.

I have a cd friend I dress up with maybe twice a month. It is fun, and no, nothing happens, we just take a few pics, and have a drink or two!!

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaclyn
    To act like ladies in a dressing room fix each others makeup or helping to snap each others bras and garters and etc. and then maybe having a convention or meeting. Or even maybe to just go clubbing? I think I would be very excited by dressing with other CD's. just learning new makeup tricks would be exciting. I think we would feed off each other to be more excited about the dressing. What's your feelings on this just curious?
    This may very well “cure” me of crossdressing for good. Dressing room? No can do. Clubbing? No can do. Makeup tricks? I think I’ll just sit alone in the corner, thank you, or, better yet, I’ll just leave. I’ll hurriedly announce “Sorry, girls, I have to go home and re-think this crossdressing thing. I’m not feeling very well at all…” To me, MtF crossdressing is a one-man show, and I’m the entire (appreciative) audience…

Once I DID see pictures of a gaggle of CD’s at a restaurant somewhere in the UK, and it looked like fun, but, the more I think about it, the more I realize this just isn’t for ME…

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Isometime they have hidden addendas and you might get caught by surprise....
    ROFL ... "hidden addendas" ... if ya know what I mean ... nudge nudge ... wink wink

on topic though, I'm not sure I'm social enough to want to get dressed with others. Once I am dressed, I wouldn't mind going out somewhere, but ... dressing to me (in either mode) has always felt like a personal space thing ... sort of like using the restroom. I always go for the stall, because it's really not a thing that should even remotely involve others. But that's just my personality I guess.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

As I've related on this forum a couple of times -- i was invited to dress with a drag queen i'd met while shopping. The first time i went to her house, I was as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Before i finally agreed to it, i made sure we agree on the ground rules. It turned out to be the most rewarding experience and the beginning of the trip to self discovery. She taught me all sorts of things i needed to know to dress convincingly and pass. She was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    dress together, they say they enjoy painting each others nails toes and visiting as they help dress each other.
    Painting nails and dressing each other? I am not a fashion consultant and I am surely not a dresser. I find this just a little creepy
    feels around and some even have various types of sex.
    Which would be....gay sex right? And yet so many here say they are not gay.
    Here's my question if the sex was not on the menu how many would find it exciting to meet like that and help each other dress to the max.
    Uh..no. I will helop you here with suggestions, I will help you with make up questions (maybe even help touch it up)...but here is the thing. When there are dress up parties...someone usually ends up going too far. I like you all, I may even date a few but dressing...no. Especially since many here don't consider themselves "ladies" but make a point that they are guys in dresses. Too many locker room shennaigans for me

Quote Originally Posted by Marie-Elise View Post
    I don't think I could do this. It would be the ultimate frustration in a way. I don't have any attraction to men and feeling pretty always makes me frisky. This is probably why I have been reluctant to go to any crossdresser support groups in person.
    You do realize that support groups are not play dates right? They are serious. You don't even have to dress

Addendum: I don't get why you would want to "dress" with someone you don't know but you won't go out dressed?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-06-2013 at 11:12 AM.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Sam View Post
    Most respondents here prefer some one at the same level they are. Just my perception.
    Mystic and Ashlyn have met and seemed to have had a blast from on here. They are so beautiful I would feel outa place as they are way younger than I but bet i could still hang with them on partying. Don't take that as a challenge Mystic or Ashlyn....We talked about getting the Texas gals on here together for a meet and greet then maybe renting a big room in a motel for those who wanted to do just this. I suggested inviting the SO's so it would be open and exciting and maybe help others whose SO does not approve by letting those of us who have approving wives help us CD's learn by visiting with the GG's and also those SO's who have questions. I could only do this if we were guaranteed security of every one being secretive about identities and such. I do find the thought as I have said of dressing together exciting and yes have become very aroused by it, but with my darling along I know I would be taken care of after we gals have had had our dress up excitement. If it was a convention type situation every one would have their own rooms and have a meeting room where some guest could speak, such as a drag queen, a very experienced CD, and maybe even a comedian. Could be a two or three day event. At something like that we would find a dressing buddy on our own level I bet.

I would love to do that! And if they were hot-passable CD's, I wouldn't mind the possibility of a bit more happening, if you know what I mean...

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Well, I love dressing with this other person. She's fantastic! She critiques my makeup and clothes, and is always honest in her appraisal. We always have a fun time, even if it's just sitting around crochetting and knitting.

You've probably guessed that this wonderful person is my wife! Works well!

I've been for nights out several times, sharing a hotel room with another crossdresser each time. In each case we've been to pubs and clubs where there are plenty of others of our "calling". It can be great fun - but it's unnatural. There's no need to attempt to "pass" so some don't even try, which can be disconcerting to say the least!
    **-* Kath *-**
    Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

I don't think I need any help getting dressed thank you very much.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Banned Read only
    While in the other group I found that many on there found it thrilling to meet in a motel room or private house and dress together, they say they enjoy painting each others nails toes and visiting as they help dress each other.
    Creepy, weird, etc. Absolutely no way. If you're not gay, why would you consider this?

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [COLOR="black"]This may very well “cure” me of crossdressing for good. Dressing room? No can do. Clubbing? No can do. Makeup tricks? I think I’ll just sit alone in the corner, thank you, or, better yet, I’ll just leave. I’ll hurriedly announce “Sorry, girls, I have to go home and re-think this crossdressing thing. I’m not feeling very well at all…” To me, MtF crossdressing is a one-man show, and I’m the entire (appreciative) audience…
    I agree 100%.

I would really like to meet another CDer in person, and go out as friends and maybe have lunch, or coffee or something. If I was to ever do this, sex would not be an option. Period. But that possibility of the other wanting some type of sex keeps me from doing this. And I have no desire to help someone else get dressed, or paint toenails, or whatever. But to be able to talk with someone face to face would probably be wonderful.

PS - I just got through painting my own toenails!
    Stephanie

I would love to dress with other CD's. Need to find some here in Houston.

Ok wait just a dog gone minute if you will reread my original statement I said if sex was not on the menu then would you enjoy dressing. Some have stated they would enjoy visiting with another CD. What's gay about meeting and visiting? I really don't want sex with another guy. I did say I get aroused but my wife takes care of that for me....

I would not at all be for Getting dressed with anyone else. I wouldnt mind BEING dressed with others though. I think the bigger issue id run into is finding others who would be comfortable being around me while dressed. Ive never been all done up to the 9s so i dont really know how that is, but i do basically go as a guy wearing what i like to wear. I guess thats uncommon? Anyways, i have no desire to get dressed with others on a clothing level. If i ever get the chance to go all out and need help with hair/makeup id prefer a gg over another guy. I guess its just a comfort level thing. Im more comfy around ggs.

I enjoy going out with other "girls" but that is dinner or shopping. Getting undressed with someone else isn't something I am at all interested in. I couldn't stand someone seeing my ugly male features and I sure do not want to see them undressed or in any kind of in between state of dress.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Jaylyn, what part of TX are you at?

Interesting Question...

I'm thinking I would tend to agree with those who think it is a little (or more) strange & weird. But, ironically, I do think I'd like to meet another CDer as guy to guy. It would probably take a while to get comfortable but at some point, I think it would be kind of interesting to talk about clothes, wigs, shoes, etc. But, no, I'm not anyway's close to having a dressing session with another CDer... even if it was 1000% platonic.

Lacy PJs

Ok wait just a dog gone minute if you will reread my original statement I said if sex was not on the menu then would you enjoy dressing. Some have stated they would enjoy visiting with another CD. What's gay about meeting and visiting? I really don't want sex with another guy. I did say I get aroused but my wife takes care of that for me....
    I did read your post and still say playing with another man's feet is really...uh...gay. Meeting? I meet my friends weekly and yet none of them has ever asked me to help them put on pantyhose. Maybe I have weird friends? Why on earth would you want to play dress up in some secluded place? It still seems creepy to me...but hen I don't dress for thrills. Dressing up and going to meetings or bars or restaurants or shopping is totally different (IMO) than dressing with one or more people where you actually change clothes or help each other into clothing...

I do say though that "we" are basically teenage girls so maybe that is why people want to do this. I don't think too many adult women have dress up parties (they will go to spas though and have someone do it for them)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,