Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's your take on dressing with other CD's

Hi,

A little different for myself.

I went over to Austraila for a ball some 160 people most were dresser's a few trans both male & female a few women natal born & a few men natal born. plus a few other's , not many if any like myself, any way we stayed at the Mercure Hotel for 3 day/ nights. in Sydney .

a few i knew i stayed with one dresser who i knew, so was okay . now one or two i helped with clothes, they were men of cause with in our group of 15 so they could trust me plus did some Photography as well , now i have been to other venues with over 80 people similer to this two times, & when any one needs help ill do it,

Now another group im with we did a fashon show most of us are women with a few men & children some 130 now we just help each other we are just to busy getting ready. & just get on with what we are doing.

Now id have & so would my women friends if men were not part of our group just hanging around, while being undressed & dressing we do look after our own so its well.... we are women i dont expect men to be around us. or do i make myself open to the stares of other men im not like that & quite frankly i get embarrised around men to start with. i am a woman when all said and done so yes we do like our own place.

Would i be embarrised around men changeing & so on. id need to be asked to help. my close friends its not the issue,i have done work with St Johns as a medic so im not bothered from that side of it, & doing washing & dressing's , just not beyound that .

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 06-07-2013 at 05:33 AM.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I would have no problem with getting together with other CD's but in normal activities while dressed. No dressing other people, applying make up, etc. Basically the same common sense rules that would apply whenever I have a get together while in male mode. When having a Playstation/Xbox get together, cook out, wrestling PPV, action/kung fu, toilet humor movie night etc. There is no touching or any anything remotely sexual with any of my friends so the same common sense rules would apply while being dressed. While some the activities would be the same, and maybe include tea, cheese, or wine tastings the only CDing element that would change everything would be the usual discussion about clothes, make up, wigs, family/job concerns, and debates over why pantyhose rule, and stockings are complete garbage.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Socializing with other CDs is fine; I used to go to a local CD group's monthly socials and they were sometimes quite fun.

But dressing with others? That seems a bit creepy...

Dressing with another CD ? No way ! Now, dressing and primping with a GG is another story.

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy 56 View Post
    Dressing with another CD ? No way ! Now, dressing and primping with a GG is another story.
    Basically says it all for me.

I agree with most of the girls here. There is no way I would ever do a dressing party or any other event where we dress each other. That's way too creepy. I can dress myself and paint my own toes (though they take hours lol). I wouldn't mind makeup help or touch ups though since I am not great at makeup. especially if they are teaching me new things and techniques but as far as dressing. never. Femme or drab, that is my personal space.

I am not against going out in a group though or a few girls, especially if they are passable, but I could never do such with a girl who I feel doesn't take this seriously or is a man in a dress. If I am out, I want to pass and dragging someone along who isn't passable isn't in the cards. I know it sounds harsh, hell I may be the one that brings the adventure down look wise, but it is what it is.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

having a kindred spirit, to buddy around with would be wonderful, but I'd be a lesbian, I have no desire to have sexual relationships with a transgender it would have to be a GG for me.

sorry if this offends but its the way I feel, sure I get caught up and calling like minded people girls. I like to hear it myself, but it really isn't so.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

As long as there was nothing sexual going on, I do not see how this is any different than a bunch of guys dressing in a locker room -except with female clothing.

If dressing with cd's is your thing, then that's your thing. then U be U. I approve

I think the only thing that has happened to me , since I have met so many of you on this forum, is that a *small* few of you helped me zip up the back of my dress when I couldn't reach the zipper,when we were at whatever place we were at. ....so I'll leave it a that. I just simply love being a girl , don't know why.....just is.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    I agree with most of the girls here. There is no way I would ever do a dressing party or any other event where we dress each other. That's way too creepy. I can dress myself and paint my own toes (though they take hours lol). I wouldn't mind makeup help or touch ups though since I am not great at makeup. especially if they are teaching me new things and techniques but as far as dressing. never. Femme or drab, that is my personal space..
    Everyone is entitled to their own threshhold of creepiness. Nobody should be asked to participate in any way in anything that makes them uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Joanne~ View Post
    I am not against going out in a group though or a few girls, especially if they are passable, but I could never do such with a girl who I feel doesn't take this seriously or is a man in a dress. If I am out, I want to pass and dragging someone along who isn't passable isn't in the cards. I know it sounds harsh, hell I may be the one that brings the adventure down look wise, but it is what it is.
    Perhaps the point of such a small social gathering is that it would accommodate non-passable CDers who want a little en femme companionship. You know, some of us have interests other than dressing to blend. A private gathering would allow those CDers to wear (and enjoy what others wear) things like maid's outfits, sissy dresses, Lolita outfits, or wear heavy makeup, killer high heels, miniskirts, fishnets, schoolgirl uniforms, or whatever they want to wear that might not go over so well in public. Heck, if you and all your CDer friends can pass easily, why would you choose to stay in? A private meeting is right for some but not for others.

It seems that a lot of responders missed Jaylyn's precondition of "no sex".