Thread: how did u know

Red face how did u know

Hi girls I was thinking . what was it that made u go to the next step. I am not there yet I think, but I think of aver thing I can do to get there. I have told my DR. ask for therapy ( would like to have some more) go out of my way for a way to stay dress as long as I can each day. I don't try to hide from my neighbors I think all have seen me more then once but none have said any think to me. I have not ask DR. about HRS but lately I have been think of how to..ask. I have a app next mouth for re valuation disability VA I went to go dress but don't went to jeopardizes my rating. I will most likely go because that is how I went to be seen there. I hope this make sense. its kind of like this in my head if I show up as a woman then help me get there kind of thing. love Cindy

Hi,

Cindy.

How did i know .as to who i am & what i was / am. as a person , who was / is different i knew from age 10 female born this way. & needed to grow as & into a woman

For help regarding HRT surgerys & any thing else that maybe needed, i needed well at the time 20 years ago. that i was going to live as a normal woman yet had to grow as one .

so i told our G P that i was a woman & was going to live as i should have , it was then off to see our Psych , i told him the same , he signed me off & told me i dont need to see you again 3 / 4 of an hour , then off to see our Endo. no ?s no talk just lets see what we need blood tests & hormones with in 3 months at my request . & surgery's with in 3 years again at my request .& my cost. & i paid.

now at the time i wore my normal clothes shorts a tee top a sunhat , i did not need female clothes to show im a woman , you see i did not hide what i looked like then or now, i was not trying to be other than i allways have been i dont pass in the looks side of it & has never had a bearing on myself as a woman .

I know its different for each person i understand whats involved i know what its like, yet i was accepted at my word. people went out of thier way to help in so many ways.

Have confidence in your self , be selfasured in who you are. tell it as it is, how you dress is up to you. know what you need do your home work dont go expecting answers as to what or who ( i am tell them this is what i am dont dought your self in any way at all. )

Now i know most if not all trans wont to be dressed & if you like perfect so nothing of male show's through. you know clothes makeup & all. okay iv no issue with that.
    if our G P, Psych & Endo saw me today they would not see me any different than when they first met me some 9 years ago. the only difference would be my skirt top & head wear much like in my avatra, im over 65. how do i put it some of us have disadvantages & some advantages. its not about how i look its about who i am & as a woman that counts, acceptance comes as you show the real person in who you are.

...noeleena...