Thread: Well......

Well......

I have come to the point in my life where the identity of self had shifted in its entirety towards female. I do feel a need to separate from anything transgender yet I also feel as though I am walking out of the household I had been privilege to be part of and such does not make for a quick and smooth departure.
    Some of the most interesting, devoted and beautiful people have come across my path by innate connection of traveling through a trans-spectrum.

MY reality seems unique, decided on transition at 44, granted HRT at 46 same year 9 months later FFS. BY no means was I supposed to achieve total passability, not to mention being considered a good looking woman.

However during that time, I never gave in to nagging thought, negativity nor sense of giving up, even though such were pointing their sharp edge directly at my psyche.

I somehow knew or call it a wishful thinking, that what I have dreamed will be granted, if I only dreamed enough!

"never say never", "Nothing is impossible" such idioms are so familiar yet we tend to look at them as cliche, Not Me!
    I truly believe in endless realm of possibility, You creating you own universe despite the opposing force of perceived reality trying its best to prove you otherwise.
    Persevere, power through the tears with truth and love, and You too shall be granted your DREAMS!
    Last edited by Inna; 06-09-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Silver Member
    Are you trying to say good bye, Inna?

Wish you all the best to you if you are.
    Last edited by arbon; 06-08-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Well done and bon voyage!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    When one starts a family (grandma talking here) or enters a household as we do here, it is the explicit hope that the members will observe and learn, and grow. It is the sad component that at some time they will move on with their life, hopefully retaining all the good and helpful they have obtained.

So if you are truly moving on just know that the "family" here at home have many fond memories to treasure and there will always be a spot at the table for you dear.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Inna, we hav'nt talked much, but Ive always enjoyed reading your posts and seeing your progress! I remember reading about the difficulty you had in seeing the beautiful woman you are and it is so good to see you at the point now where you are at in leaving the world of transgender to just being a woman. Some of us go with goodby's and some of us just fade away into our new world and some eventually come back to just be a help or visit. No matter what, it's been a pleasure even to have known you just through your posts. Take care, young lady and God Bless. Joni
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Will miss you for sure Inna. I understand your wanting to break free of the transsexual world since you feel like you are clearly just a normal woman. Always wish you the best Inna. Have a great life!
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

Inna, you would be missed far, far more than you would ever believe. When I read your posts, sometimes it seems so beautiful and poetic that it doesn't immediately click as being pertinent to me, but I read them again, and see that they really have meaning, practicality, and purpose. It's then that I hang on to every word, and take it in for my very own. That is PRICELESS. No one here can replace that particular and unique place on this forum. Yet I do understand, and from a different aspect, I do not fit in either here nor there, for very different reasons. I'm very happy for you to have found your way. You need a different space be separated from those of us who are tranny, or have lost our way and are picking up pieces so that we can regain our footing. You, however, are on more solid ground, have found your feet, and have put them one by one in forward momentum. Those are precious footsteps walking a growing and dynamic life into a future that we may simply dream about. Yet those are good dreams. Thanks, for whichever way you choose, it will be right for you.

"...Never gave in to... negativity"? Than may be a bit of viewing the past with rose colored glasses.

It's been suggested to me quite often lately to become a TG advocate of some variety, and I resent the implication that I will be forever tied to being TG, so I can understand that need for seperation. I hope it's not black and white, and you'll never accept looking back (though I doubt you would do that).

At any rate, I wish you find all of those things that you feel you are deprived of in your first oppurtunity at a truly fulfilling and meaningful life. Some of us will still be here, and some won't, but I'm sure even those who don't know you here would welcome you back at any time with open arms (though that hasn't been my experience ), I know I would anyway.

The day comes when the wings must be spread and never to return to that nest, not because we were not welcome but we must build our own nest.

Good luck
    I've come to the conclusion that it's none of my business what other people's opinion of me is.