Thread: Boob to the face

Boob to the face

Well I don't know how much I can say on the sight, but something funny happened the other night. My wife and I were in the mood. I had on a new corset, thigh highs, heels, wig and make up. One thing led to another. Then one of my forms fell out and hit her in the face! We totally could not stop laughing.

Has anyone else had any funny "malfunctions" before?

Two years ago at BeAll I was dolled up for the finale banquet, complete makeover, floor length formal gown, and after the meal the band started playing. I was really enjoying myself on the dance floor, really shakin' it up, then OOPS! One of my forms popped out of my bra and started to slide down to my waist. I held it in place and ran off the dance floor to the ladies room where I was able to fix things. When I returned to the dance floor some of the other girls were laughing and joking about my wardrobe malfunction. I had to slow down on my dancing the rest of the night but everything turned out ok anyway.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I left mine on the back seat of the car once.
    I explained that they belonged to one of the girls that I had to photograph.
    We know it is not plausible, but my jealous buddies.........
    Am I glad I know some dumb ass guys sometimes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Funny you should mention that! Yes. I did indeed have had a similar experience..........
    This happened quite a number of years ago, before my home grown boobs came in.
    My son and I were having a fun game of air hockey at a "Peter Piper Pizza". Admittedly he was beating the skirt off of me in the game! Yeah I was a "full timer".
    The play was getting pretty intense. I was trying my best to win. I didn't even notice when my left breast form fell onto the hockey table. Ooops!!Not until my son, thinking it was the puck, gave it a smashing blow and propelled it off the table and into the air!!
    I quickly scooped the little sucker up and made a bee line for the restroom to put it back on.
    "Where ya going, Dad?" He asked." You giving up already?"
    "Yeah. You win." I said. "I gotta go pee."
    Last edited by dawnmarrie1961; 06-11-2013 at 01:44 PM.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

You made a real boob of yourself. Thanks for keeping us abreast of the situation. It was quite a titillating story.

Many years ago, married to my first wife; she was tolerant of my dressing but not a fan. It was long before I even knew about forms, I used water balloons. I was dressed one evening and she was responsive to my sexual advances and we made our way to the bedroom. As we progressed and were in the midst of our pleasure, Yep, one of the balloons burst! Needless to say it put a real damper on things, as well as a sudden end to the evening fun. It was a long time before that scene was repeated and then without the balloons.
    Molly

Well, there's the time I was wearing a new bra for the first time and went to DSW. I bent over while trying on shoes and watched as a Janet's #6 flew past my face and skittered across the carpet. Since then I've been a Full Coverage bra girl!

The other mishap I had was one time that my wife and I (dressed) were driving down I-5 heading for shopping and dinner. I hadn't been going out for long and was marveling over how comfortable I was feeling with the situation. I suddenly realized that one of the reasons I was feeling so comfortable was because my bra and forms were sitting on the bed 15 miles behind me. I was wearing a cowl-neck sweaterdress so we decided to go on and we had a wonderful, if somewhat flat-chested, evening.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by Molly Wells View Post
    .... It was long before I even knew about forms, I used water balloons.
    Molly
    OMG! Don't even get me started on "my water balloon" days!!! Thank heavens those days are over with!!
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Something similar happened with me and my hunting buddy, we were out hunting all day after driving all night and got back to the camper to eat and clean up when i took offmy hunting shirt and heavy t-shirt my buddynoticed that my hormone thearpy was working he blurted out OMG youhave t___ts and with out mising a beat I said yes and don't get any ideas.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

OMG,Wardrobe malfunction

Thank you for the laughs ladies. I needed that.

Maybe I should explain why I have breasts growing.
    Here goes I left this forum and crossdressing about 2 years ago for a good reason, I developed testicular cancer and it infected both of my testicles and they were removed, well after that no testerone production, right.
    Well the doc put my on a regimen of testerome replacement and I had very bad side effects from them, So I quit taking them ,ok the the estrogen kicked in and my boobies started to develope they are right now a (B+) size and the doc says that is about all they will be maybe go to a(C).
    no I am not taking any thing to stop them and one of the funny things is that my doctor is an OBGYN. OK nuff said.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.