Thread: my situation so far

my situation so far

Well girls I managed to gone out dress several times under dress at work and home. I have my own lingerie drawer wear nothing but girls jeans have several women t shirts. My wife knows and approves my mother in law knows also and is cool with it and booth of my step daughters know and they love to give me make up tips. Why then am i having a hard time telling my mom? I feel that she knows but i still find it hard to tell her. maybe i am being selfish but i would much rather tell her while i still can.
    thanks for letting me vent

you sound like a very lucky girl!! if you think your mom knows...she probably does!!
    it is your decision alone as to you telling her or not and i do not think that you are being selfish by not telling her.
    i do wish you the best in whatever your decision is...
    paula

My wife and daughter and step daughters are also cool with it and so is 1 boyfriend so far.
    My mum many years ago when I was a teen, being helpful washed my work clothes and found some interesting girls clothes in the mix. her advice was "don't tell your dad"
    My dad is quite old fashioned and "proper" in many ways
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Why do you want to tell your mom? Does she need to know? Do you feel bad keeping this part of your life secret from your mother?

If you want to tell her, just do it. How did you tell your wife? How did you tell your mother in law and step daughters? How about telling your mother the same way?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

If everyone else knows but your mother, there is a high probability she will find out by default. If she doesn't already know.
    Consider, if she knows and doesn't bring it up with you, why should you break the news to her.

It is a Mexican standoff I see here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Moms are special. Just as the relationship between a daughter is often very special between her and her father, so it is with us and our mothers. Approval and acceptance from mom whether there or not seems to mean a lot more to some of us than other relationships. Even though I know how great my mom is, I was still nervous about sharing with her, because she is so great. I mean what if I found the one thing that freaked her out and broke our relationship in some way, where then would I be? Luckily I was able to put aside my fears and pull up my big girl panties and just tell her. I'm glad I did. She admits she does not understand, but understanding is not important. She accepts and continues to love me as she always has. So I am glad I told her.

If your mom is anything like my mom, go for it. Tell her and let the burden or secrets go. She may not understand, but she will most likely continue to be the mom you've always known and counted on.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

dont tell.she doesnt need to no

I told my mother two weeks ago when I was visiting. I just couldn't keep that distance between us. I first showed her a picture and asked what she thought about that pretty girl. She later told me she thought I had discovered a daughter I hadn't known about! I just told her my wife and I were playing dress up. She just laughed like no big deal. Later that night at my moms house I told my sister. I then sat down with both of them and gave the whole story. They were so loving! It was the closest I have ever felt to them. I am adopted and have always felt a little distance from them. It was so wonderful when my mom hugged me and said she loved me!
    Suzanne
    Last edited by Suzanne F; 05-09-2013 at 12:37 PM.

I am so glad I told my mom. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do but I am so glad I did. She just look at me and told me she loved me no matter what.

I never did tell 'Mom', but then, everyone else in my family doesn't know, so I never felt that I needed to tell her..
    She did help 'dress me up' when I was young for Halloween parties.. Princess Fairy and helped with my sisters' skating outfit, so it would fit me.. Loved those satin bloomers.. Yep, guessing she knew all along, but there was no reason to say a thing..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

I don't know why the mother is the last to know, and the funny part of it is she is always the one who is the most excepting of anything there kids do. They say you can have many fathers but you can only have one mother and I guess we hate to disappoint them.