Thread: Finally i can just be me!!!

Banned Read only

Finally i can just be me!!!

No body freaks out anymore when im out n about. all the women at the local Sunoco that work there just give me a big smile, compliment my outfits, EVREYONES HAPPY IM HAPPY. The balancing act with the cross dressing is coming about as well. The best areas for me to express my self is first, where I was always the unhappy, places I lived, live and grew up in. now, most of the guys just barley give a grin, like YEP, he finally flipped, but its all about how women perceive me, in my book and under my own circumstances. The guys will get use to it.

As I explore out n about in different areas, NOBODY EVEN GIVES ME A SECOND LOOK, THIS IS SO AWESOME Im not 100 percent passable. I learned how to just carry my self, LIKE A LADY TO EVREYONE ON THE FENCE, JUST COME OUT ONINTO THE MAINSTREEM, THE WATERS FINE..

Silver Member
    Women are amazingly accepting when it comes to cross dressing, aren't they? Just today, I ventured into a clothing store to see what was new on the racks, and I ended up having to choose between four really cute dresses. Of course, I had to enlist the opinion of my SA, who was also the store manager. I had her see me in all four outfits and tell me which was best on me. Almost as if CDs come into her store every day. They don't, I asked her. (FYI, I ultimately went with the pink sheath dress AND it was half price!) I can't see any man be that accepting ever in my lifetime.

Hi. Sounds like you just made a significant change of some sort. Tell us more.

Congratulations, you sound very happy.

Best. Rhonda

I hear ya..... I spent many a year hiding in the house and when I finally took those baby steps.... okay, a bunch of baby steps.. the outside is so much more fun..

After a while the thrill wears off and you're just a lady (usually dressed better than most) out doing errands and shopping.. Today, I went to sears and ..... nothing happened. Then I went to the grocery store and the male check out person made a nice comment about the dress I had on.... I said thanks and gave him a smile....

Being out and about is the best. Maybe all this work is paying off...

Thanks for sharing.....

Renne.....

Banned Read only
    some men can be accepting also, but really, Its GIRL TIME I have more fun just talking with the girls. and growing up, I proffered talking with the girls anyhow, whater we dated or not.

I am pleased you are finding your level of acceptance.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.