Thread: You could'a fooled me.

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar

Smile You could'a fooled me.

You ever watched one of those Cross-dress themed shows or movies where the dressed male has to pass/fool people who know him as a male. You know the shtick he has to get trough a party of people he knows, relatives, co-workers, friends, without being recognized. And he can't seem to get by without being introduced as female to his relatives, co-workers, friends who still are oblivious despite direct face to face contact.(often times being hit on by a male relatives, co-workers, friends).

This is obvious fiction an I doubt this could happen often in RL. But I guess it could be possible.

I have only fooled one friend once during Halloween...It was a poorly lit parking lot.... She doesn't see me that often... she wasn't expecting to she me... she was far away... and she first saw me from my wig obscured side. When she got closer the jig was up.

So has anyone been able to pass by a relative, co-worker, or friend without them knowing and for how long?

If not do you think you can fool your own mother ,so to speak, if you needed to?

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Early on in my dressing, I walked in front of my parents van while they were waiting for the traffic light to change. I noticed that my mother was fussing with her cigarette in the drivers seat and my dad was looking straight but probably had his mind set on others things rather than people watching. Did I or could I fool them..... I don't know and don't really want to try LOL

Halloween, unfortunately only managed about 7 minutes before I had to speak then the game was up
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Hi,

Have i ever fooled any one , well as it is yes, friends i have known for years, at a meeting we attented some 140 people ,
    our Waimate church group had to attend another Army hall for a send off of our Captain & family of 4 who where leaveing to go north to Christchurch, , as i drove in i saw our captain & wife so beconed her over she did not reconise me till i smiled at her. then in the hall i did the same to Captain he walked right past me so i called him back again did not even have a clue .

Till i smiled at him it was over then, . okay they knew all about myself & what i was doing i had told them & had after that day stayed with then up north once each month for a week end for 5 months, plus did what ever they needed me to do. dogs body in other words, a neat time while i was with them & we were just part of the family, & thier daughter would come with me doing other things,

other members allso did not reconise me on that day till i said hi to them & said im noel-...eena. then the penny droped,

so yes i will have to concede i have & did pass as a normal female more times than i well ever admit to. a little makeup & i hate this & detest it i wore my wig. ,,,,,,

Did i say a normal female ...yes... well i am just im different thats all any way does not matter , in all of this there is two sides the one yes i did pass, & two i dont pass . = because i dont wear makeup or wear my wigs,

By wearing a wig & have makeup i would more than fool most people, my trademark if you like is my smile thats how im known plus my voice every one knows that as well. so im sussed so remember im not trying to fool others because they see me most days as i am like my pic= avata, my voice is good & ill use = very passable.

This what iv said here is going to come back at me because i have all ways said i dont pass, & i hated how i looked & look because of my masculine facial features, , i allso know that to fool others id need makeup & wig to do that.
    im just not prepared to do that & i gave my reasons else where, its what you see is what you gets, just myself as i am & thats where i am & being happy in myself for others to see the real who i am, & really thats how im accepted ,& you know what its ...REALLY... so neat,

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 08-01-2013 at 03:04 AM.

Could not fool my own mother but I have had great success with casual acquaintances and workmates at parties.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.