Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time out - She shouldn't have dared me!

First time out - She shouldn't have dared me!

The g/f and I are hanging out at home, both dressed to kill, having a nice dinner and celebrating her enrollment in cosmetology school (I know, awesome, right?). Today I have a new wig, clothes, makeup and everything kind of came together. We both thought I looked pretty good.

So she decides she wants some champagne, and says why don't you come to the store with me? My first reaction was that's not going to happen today, if ever. Then the dreaded words...I DARE YOU! Well, if you put it that way, it's on but I'm waiting in the car. Agreed.

That was the scariest ride of my life. I made her go out front first and check for neighbors. What if some redneck in the parking lot thinks I'm cute? What if we get in a wreck? What if.....?

We get to the 7-11 and she parks directly under a big light! I said, seriously? You have to park here? She just giggled and went in. Nobody even noticed me and nothing bad happened. As usual, the imagination is far more exciting than reality. I'm glad I took the dare!

Sounds like a great experience. Bet you will be going out again soon. Having the support of your G/F must have made the whole experience so much easier.

Hi.

So the bright light yes well that was to show you off. sounds pretty good to me.

...noeleena...

Good for you both. It's important to have a good time in life, dressed or not.

Imagine what you would have had to do if she "DOUBLE DOG DARED YOU"!

Quote Originally Posted by Madeline80 View Post
    .... What if some redneck in the parking lot thinks I'm cute? .......
    What if some non-redneck thinks you're cute? Now you know how attractive women feel every day of their lives.

But you're lucky if your girlfriend is going to cosmetology school. She will have you to practice on and you will eventually have a pro to do your hair and makeup.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Just proves anticipation can be as hot and exciting as the actual act itself and besides you can't turn down a dare that's just not manly.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Imagine what you would have had to do if she "DOUBLE DOG DARED YOU"!
    Or double dog dared actually to go into the 7-11 and BUY the Champagne
    love

Cat

She must very proud of you to ask you to go out.
    You should have gone in with her, only way to get over the butterflies is to just jump.
    She put you under the spotlight for a reason girl.
    Sounds like love to me.
    Hugs
    Renee

Linda, thanks for pointing that out to me. I was raised to be gentleman but the people in this part of the world are, as a group, drunken hillbillies. I was just concerned about the inevitable confrontation when Jed Clampett realized he had just hit on a man!

Oh, the double dog dare. That's coming. G/F seems to think we can go anywhere with no problem. When I look in the mirror I still see a dude in a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Madeline80 View Post
    When I look in the mirror I still see a dude in a dress.

We all do, hon, but you'd be surprised how few others will.

Someone very close to me had Facial Feminisation Surgery. She was cute and passable before having it but do you know the first thing she said, when the bandages came off and she looked at her new face?

"He has left my mirror."

That's what it takes, even for the best of us.

As for the double dog dare - try to steer her gently towards something like a visit to a restaurant or a shopping trip. You'll need the dare for courage but you'll soon see that nobody notices. They have their own lives to lead and aren't interested in you. Soon as that realisation clicks, there'll be no stopping you.
    Last edited by Catherine Hopkins; 06-12-2013 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Typo - I speak fluent typonese
    love

Cat

There is nothing like a bit of positive encouragement.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Lordy ,,,Lordy ,, I love a good dare ,,, Next YOU go in an get it ,,,lol,,,,,

Aspiring Member
    I want to hear about the results of the triple dare, as in daylight and a shopping mall buying clothes.

Cheryl

What a great girlfriend you have!
    Hugs, Carole

Quote Originally Posted by MsRenee View Post
    She must very proud of you to ask you to go out.
    You should have gone in with her, only way to get over the butterflies is to just jump.
    She put you under the spotlight for a reason girl.
    Sounds like love to me.
    Hugs
    Renee
    Thank you everyone for the encouragement. She is a great g/f, and very hot.
    Renee, I see you are in LV. We were just there in May for the Supercross finals. We want to come again soon and I was thinking of trying one of the transformation services. Then maybe going all over LV dressed. After all it's Vegas...anything to worry about?

I bet you can't wait for her to 'dare' you to go school with her so she can practice on you!

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine Hopkins View Post
    You'll need the dare for courage but you'll soon see that nobody notices. They have their own lives to lead and aren't interested in you. Soon as that realisation clicks, there'll be no stopping you.
    Oh how very true, Cat!
    I'm blaming Susan... lol
    **-* Kath *-**
    Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Wendy
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine Hopkins View Post
    We all do, hon, but you'd be surprised how few others will.

Someone very close to me had Facial Feminisation Surgery. She was cute and passable before having it but do you know the first thing she said, when the bandages came off and she looked at her new face?

"He has left my mirror."

That's what it takes, even for the best of us.

As for the double dog dare - try to steer her gently towards something like a visit to a restaurant or a shopping trip. You'll need the dare for courage but you'll soon see that nobody notices. They have their own lives to lead and aren't interested in you. Soon as that realisation clicks, there'll be no stopping you.
    If you look like a dude in a dress, Jed won't hit on you. If you pass and Jed does, then hopefully a feminine "No thanks" will turn him away. Don't give him time to realize what he did.

I don't pass and have been to enough malls, where it bores me now. Guess how many derogatory comments I got. Zero. A couple of comments from homeless guys. But just comments. Big deal. 99% of people ignore me. The other 1% are what I remember and cherish.

This is one place were you can let your hair down and just have a blast.
    Very rarely will you find someone saying something derogotive towards you.
    Hugs
    Renee

7-11 AND champagne? Really!

IAC, good for you. The first time is always the scariest and I have yet to go into a store dressed.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Platinum Member
    So next time, take it a step farther...just get out of the car and walk into the store, or wherever. You'll be surprised how quickly your fears evaporate!

Madeline....sounds like you had a great time going out with your g/f!

plain jane cross dresser Kimberly Renee's Avatar
    I'm not sure what's scarier. A 7-11 that sells champagne or that someone would buy champagne at a 7-11.

Wendy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Renee View Post
    I'm not sure what's scarier. A 7-11 that sells champagne or that someone would buy champagne at a 7-11.
    Lol. If Madeline had gone in, I can picture the employee calling someone:

"Hey man. Get this. Two hot chicks came in to buy champagne. I was going to hit on one, but it turns out she's a guy."

"I don't believe it. Someone bought champagne at 7-11?"