Thread: Finally! YAY!

Finally! YAY!

So I'm writing this from my new space above the shed! I started with a cute bra, vs hipsters, a black dress and 4inch wedge heels. This is the first time ive been fully dressed (minus makeup and wig...since I don't have any) in two months. It feels amazing.......and HOT! Lol. In this attic, I have no power, no ac...but its mine. Since I have been in here, I have now changed into a satin top, skirt, same underdressing and same shoes. And then its become less and less lol. The top has come off, the bra and panties have come off, the shoes are off and I have hiked up the skirt up to miniskirt length. I'm dying of heat!!! I have a feeling that this shed time is going to have to be a spring/fall pastime. I'm going to have to keep my dressing indoors where there is ac and its not 105°. But! None the less, it feels amazingly wonderful to be dressed.

I don't have any pics of me, and quite frankly you wouldnt want to see any. I'm sweating like a pig here. But I will attach a picture of my new little space. Its not much and I have to share it with bugs, but between this and not dressing at all? I'll take it!

Its not quite high enough to stand up straight in which poses a problem for heels. But its mine!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

How hot does it get up there ?

If I had to make a guess, id say probably between 105 and 115. Too hot for it to be fun lol that for sure. I went ahead and brought all my stuff inside and tucked it away. I'll have to figure something else out at least until it gets cooler outside. Being able to dress again is probably the best feeling ever. Especially since ive been abstaining for so long. I even rocked the bra, which is something I normally don't do just because all the bras I had access to were like a 38DD which makes for a LOT of padding. I scrounged through some boxes of old clothes though and found one that is significantly smaller in the bust. Must have been my wifes when she was a tween or something. Maybe one day I'll be able to freely walk around my house dressed in the AC lol. Hey, I can dream right!?

The "can't stand up straight" part is going to be an issue. You can always add an a/c window unit, but the ceiling height is going to be a challenge.
    ​Cindy

Happy for you, I've been following your post and progress and am so glad you finally got your space. Hea, its small steps, perhaps one day you won't have to hide, in the mean time at least you have your attic. Wish you the best and enjoy.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Parts is parts...now that's dedication. Just remember, drink plenty of fluids

Quote Originally Posted by Kandy Barr View Post
    Happy for you, I've been following your post and progress and am so glad you finally got your space. Hea, its small steps, perhaps one day you won't have to hide, in the mean time at least you have your attic. Wish you the best and enjoy.
    Aww thank you Kandy. I was telling my sister that it has literally made me feel giddy inside. Strange how something so small can make you feel so good.

Banned Read only
    Drink plenty of water. Keep your salt intake up. Don't pass out and get heat stroke so you're wife has to call the fire department to get you down. The news story on the local news at eleven may not be pretty!

Banned Read only
    Eva, All I have to say is that you are a trooper. Dealing with that heat, just to dress. You are a dedicated CDer. I nominate you for CD of the month

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I'm really concerned about you and the heat, what about running an extension cord and a small window ac unit ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lower the floor LOL just a thought.

Ok, so an update! First off, this evening, my wife said that there were a few shows she wanted to watch and that she would be on the computer for a few hours. She sent the boys to their room to read for a half hour and then go to bed. She looked at me and said, you can do whatever it is you do and just let me know when your done and then we can watch Pitch Perfect. I smiled and said thanks and she waved and said...have fun and walked out and locked the bedroom door. So I got to spend the last two hours trying on different outfits IN THE AC!!! I took a bunch of pictures, hated them all because of the crappy lighting and deleted them all. I did find a few cute outfits I liked though! When I have proper lighting I'll take some more and post them. When I finished, I wemt into the office and said...are you ready fir the movie? She said "yep. I was just waiting for you to finish so we could start. Go ahead and get it started and I'll be right in. I just need to finish the last few min of my show." There was no venom in her voice tonight and no evil or hurt looks in her eyes. Id say that an improvement!!

Well, time for the movie! Thank you all for the support! Looks like I get AC from now on! One small step for crossdressers, one GIANT leap for me!

Don't mean to be a smart A-- but it's cool she is letting you dress inside... Literally.....

Nothing like having your own private space.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I must say you are one dedicated CDer. Perhaps one day your wife will come around fully to embrace your dressing, and learn how much fun it can be when you can both be open with it.

It will have to be your bikini shed! x
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

I just need a water spray bottle and a portable fan and id be set. At this point, anything more than maybe a thong is too much clothing in there. I think I'll keep the dressing indoors until the weather gets a bit better now that things on that front are at least mildly ok for the time being.

My wife would rather I be home with her instead of outside. I do have my girl time when ever I want. I just need to watch my spending, and all is good.