Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If You Could Be A GG

If You Could Be A GG

So after watching the movie Pitch Perfect, a thought popped into my head. If I could be any GG, I would probably want to be Anna Kendrick. She is relatively close in age and I think shes awesome. I know her wardrobe from the movie was all chosen for her, but I love her style and looks. Obviously I know nothing of her true personality or anything about her life, but in terms of physical body and style it would be her in Pitch Perfect.

If you chould be any celebrity GG, who would you choose?

Also, since we are going down this road, my very close second choice would be Olivia Wilde.

Kathryn Hepburn - a strong independent woman

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Kate Bekinsale she is just about perfect.

Hi.

Id rather answer latter , its just ill be out with our group all dressed in Edwardian tonight.

okay. of cause i know nothing about those two lovely looking women. its id have concerns about my size shape & strength. just means i would not be able to do things as i have done for some 46 years, manly in the building sector . lovely as they are , & yes more lovely to look like them . really i would have to say no .

My body is my strength it allows myself to be who i am. there is of cause one detail that irkes me & has done since age 10 never likeing how i look yes bloody face,

just nothing like female. iv allways been happy with my body apart from some miner corretive surgerys yes a few, its hard when you are female with out the look. yet because of my difference iv had a lot going for me as a person than i have with my disadvantages, over all.

Would it be lovely of cause it would id be mad to say different . yet myself. real life. real time, sorry. no this kid. thats honist. im happy pretty much as i am. apart from my miner detail.

okay time to go. see ya later,

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Kate Bekinsale she is just about perfect.
    Yup, without a doubt. she's my modern day woman of the hour. And she Rocks in a corset
    Last edited by Lorileah; 06-15-2013 at 12:50 PM.

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    Kate Beckinsale or Christina Hendricks would be at the top of my list.

I hope that I don't sound coy, but as honestly as I can be, I would chose to be my wife. I really love her so much!

I am going to show my age, but if I could merge the raw beauty and presence of Audrey Hepburn and the rugged handsomeness and overstatement of Kate Hepburn - I would be a very happy lady.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Ooooo, Mila Kunis... yes yes yes, if her body's taken, it would have to be milla jovovich, stunning in 5th element and resident evil

Yeah, my age too - but Diana Rigg or Linda Carter. I agree with Bobbi - if it was a lady younger than me, Sandra Bullock...

Elizabeth Montgomery, Trish Regan

Deedee
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Deedee Skyblue; 06-15-2013 at 11:02 AM.

Oooh! Bettie Paige, the ultimate pin up girl.

Hugs, Terri

I think I'd want to be like Sandra Bullock. Very attractive, though not fall down beautiful, uses her ability and talents wisely. and not afraid to say what she thinks.

Bobbi

Oh my; SO MANY TO CHOSE FROM, SO LITTLE TIME!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I would want to be me when I was twenty.
    I had my own identity then and it was great to be a guy who could impersonate a girl as successfully as I did.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Stevie Nicks....she is still beautiful and we are very close in age...so lovely and ladylike
    Namaste
    Live, love, laugh,

Donna

https://www.facebook.com/donna.jbrack

This week it would be Lee Remick.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&g...AsePyAGexoCoCg

Quote Originally Posted by mikiSJ View Post
    I am going to show my age, but if I could merge the raw beauty and presence of Audrey Hepburn and the rugged handsomeness and overstatement of Kate Hepburn - I would be a very happy lady.
    I knew the Hepburns would come up. Wise choices for sure. Audrey Hepburn is a classic and timeless beauty. Her eyes......sigh.....

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    Well, my avatar says "Mary Tyler Moore wannabe", so she's definitely in, but I also like Erin Brown. Both smart women, who can either be 'girls next door', or sirens. Sweater sets by day and stilettos at night!
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Being a 50's kind of girl, Christina Hendricks makes my whistle blow. Of course who can deny the classy eroticism of "Maggie the cat", Elizabeth Taylor, in the 1958 classic "Cat on a hot tin roof". You younger girls may have to Google that one.
    Last edited by Lynn Marie; 06-15-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Well, my first choice would be Catherine Bell... C bell.jpg

But at my age I'd love to look as good a Sigourney Weaver s weaver.jpg
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I still think Heidi Klum is hot..

I guess I would like to look like my avatar. Yeah I know low standards but at least realistic.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Since, as a CD, I try to channel Amanda Thripp, as a GG I think I'd want to be Miss Trunchbull.

http://youtu.be/WcVnG4HrWBI

Ok showing my age also..... But since I am a boob man and sexy looks kinda guy I am going to choose who I would love to be looking like.... A cross between Dolly Parton and Raquel Welch. Wow what a mix there. I used to have a poster in college up on the ceiling in my dorm room of Raquel walking up out of the water in a see thru bikini top. Had many nights where I had fantasizes in dream land with her. Maybe why I almost flunked out of college. I know girls were why I didn't play football and run track in college. I also went to a concert a long time ago to see Dolly when she wasn't as popular. We sat in the balcony first row. There were several stars and all of them walked in from the back. I was up on the rail looking down when they announced Dolly Parton. To make a long story short she had on a low cut top and I saw her coming in for five seconds before her head appeared. Not trying to be off color but she and Raquel just turned me on, so why not be them in one package.....

Admiring looks and personality it has to b Bette Midler. I can't think of anyone I would be happier being.

Great choice TerryHoney,
    and Marina, my Wife was wowed by your jpeg.