Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Father's Day gifts you *really* want?

Question Father's Day gifts you *really* want?

Curious to see if other fellow CD'ers receive femme attire or services (such as a gift cert for a mani/pedi) for Father's Day?

I guess I'm in the majority that don't receive anything like this, but I do find it inspiring and encouraging when others do... when they open a box only to find a new floral dress in it. THAT's a fun Father's Day!
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

That would be exciting! However, I've rarely gotten anything I really wanted, and NEVER anything femme. But then, for the past few years I've told my kids to not buy anything for me for Father's Day, birthday or Christmas.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

I know I got a Dye Dam and a Mario Triccoci massage, what else? Ill find out tomorrow :-)

these...
    http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/f...pc_ID=30913266
    I have a beautiful pencil skirt in the same color that would match perfectly.

Well, I did get a nice gift card to Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, so I guess I'll pick up the shoes on my own... ;-)
    Last edited by steftoday; 06-16-2013 at 01:51 PM. Reason: surprised after all
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    I would have to be a father first.

My wife did buy me a girdle and some hose, and a pink top that we found at Lane Bryant for Fathers Day. I was shopping with her and she held the top up to me to see if she thought it would fit. If any of the customers were looking I'm sure they were talking. My kids all just sent me a card.

My kids always get me typical dad gifts, but than my wife gets me some more feminine gifts to go with them. A pedicure is almost a given for me and this year she got me a cute romper from Venus in bright yellow. It will go great with my sandles from Barefoot tess.

I got a new outfit yesterday that I ordered online. I got dressed in the evening, grocery shopping, and I am now having a drink, watching old movies. Great gift to myself. My kids and I have lost contact since my ex wife told them about my cross dressing. I am in a better place, as I know I am transgendered, and someday I will be the woman I have always wanted to be.

If my children gave be a bra and pantie set for fathers day, I would have to reassess my situation in society.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've not received anything yet as its only 1am hear on fathers. Day but suspect my daughters got me a new skirt I've had my eye on my wife is getting me a set of best forms.still have to wait. A week. For them to drive in the post

Banned Read only
    That would be really good if my children knew about me, but I am just as happy with a card, and if I don't get that, then I will be happy with a phone call, and if I don't get that, I will even settle for a text message, but even if I don't get that, I will settle a relayed message from my brother that my child, his nephew to him to say Happy Father's day to me.
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 06-17-2013 at 05:23 PM.

I would love some women's things. What I need right now are hair accessories, makeup and jewellery. However, I doubt my wife would buy me any of those things and my kids don't know about me so... *shrug*.

my wife and children gave me for fathers day a matching bracelet ,earrings and a necklace set, it was great and a home made card.

I'm getting a vintage bra, girdle. RHT stockings, 4" stilettos. and a lavender formal gown from my daughter for Fathers Day. Yeah right!! I can dream, can't I. I will probably get a card, like every year and end up grilling for her and the grand kids. Oh well that's not so bad.

Monique

My wife bought me a gold/black snakeskin pattern skirt, for fathers day.

For my daughter to say
    "Dad I know you CD and I'm chill with it". It would take a lot of pressure off this old cow.

I am a father but also a LONG time 'admirer' who is serious, sincere and desireous of a fully successful loving relationship with a very special T woman to share life's strange foibles.

So, my wish this Father's Day is connecting with one special lady to share the day and hopefully a lifetime with. ;-)

My daughter got me a bottle of my favorite perfume and grilling today. I haven't heard from my son for about 3playing years hope he calls.

I got a card and a candy bar from my wife. Later tonight I will put my son to bed and read with him in bed. Kiss him on the cheek. Tell him I love you and when he say's it back to me. That is the greatest fathers day gift I could get.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question Some PRIVACY! Am I being selfish?

Since my daughter moved in full time and her college ended nearly a month ago, she mostly just hangs around the house all day.

This would normally be my weekend with Sherry.
    But, I guess we'll do some father's day stuff instead? Same as every day?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I had a pretty good gift yesterday I had dinner with my youngest Daughter and her husband.
    It had been a while since I had seen them because they lived in NOLA for a few years.

So I won't make anyone uncomfortable, I usually just ask for cash or a gift card. Oh how I would love to get something femme on Fathers Day...that would definitely be a highlight.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

Banned Read only
    I got a Toad and a homemade card from my 7 yr old. (That's my boy)
    But, for Mother's Day, he picked wildflowers and gave them to his Mom.
    I told him I wouldn't mind wildflowers either, but the toad was really cool.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 06-16-2013 at 06:03 PM.

So I was surprised today! My wife took me out shopping and we picked up some hair accessories, eyeshadow, lipstick, a mirror, and a dress... all for me!

One of the best Father's Days ever.

Fathers day isn't until September for Australia, so I still have a while wait

But I am looking forward to, especially with what my wife said:
    We were talking about holidays and Fathers Day came up (we have a 4 month old ) and I told her I had no idea what I wanted (I am still so surprised that I have a child lol). She thought for a while then chuckled.

"You know how the normal gifts are socks and underwear? Well, I could get you those - socks and 'undies'".

It took me a second to catch on to what she meant. I then spent the rest of the day grinning :P

She might get me some new underwear, a bra, or something else entirely lol.

Either way, my wife is awesome