Thread: Hello to all those who are reading.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Hello to all those who are reading.

Hi my name is Aaron and I am a Moderator here. I would like to welcome you to our humble home. If you have questions or comments I would like to hear them. It is a little slow in this section right now and we could use every one's input.
    The Female to Male section is for people who identify as male in some way whether dressing or actually living as male full time.
    Please feel free to comment.

Hello Aaron,
    I have always thought that as far as things like jobs,DIY ,sports and most things in life there is nothing that a female could not do equally as well as a male , maybe that has something to do with the fact that if I was a female version of myself I would still enjoy doing all the things I do now , so do you think the same as that but from the view point that there is nothing that a male could not do equally well as a female does or do you think that being male you should only stick to traditional male oriented things, ( I hope that makes sense) , or should there be a straight split , male things and female things .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

For me there is no reason to split things. Women cook and Men can cook doe's it matter? I think we all have something to bring to the table. Sometimes I think we should worry less about gender roles and more on what we can achieve together.

Hi, Aaron. Good to hear from you. I hope we can get a bit of participation here.

Joanne, what a great question, thanks for asking it. I think everyone is good at different things, and it has to do with the individuals personaity, not their sex or gender.
    Last edited by Andy66; 06-16-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Hi,

One of the biggest details is subdividing till men & women learn how to add = together, or where one can do certian things & the other cant yet together we build each other up so does not matter if i have a lack someone else can make that up. or another has a lack i can build them up. hey you know what it works,

What hurts me is when one says no you cant do that because your male or your female thats not for you.& worst is not being accepted for who you are = rejection. at the highest point.

Im in the middle no matter what i do acceptance sometimes comes at a high price, even being both male / female. you cant win some people, because of how they see , well really they dont they just think it, . so for me its meet me get to know me as a person first then understand im not so different after all.

...noeleena...

Thank you, Noeleena. I agree, everyone should be treated as an individual, and people should not assume things based on a stereotype. I know you are good at alot of things, doesnt matter if it is considered girl stuff or boy stuff.
    Last edited by Andy66; 06-17-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Amazing Member
    The local group here started as an MtF CD group, but then expanded to take in TS. Recently they have had some success in recruiting FtM TS, and have been getting a reputation for being particularly welcoming of their joining. I hope that this is a trend that will become more general, adopted by more and more trans groups.

Gold Member
    Misunderstood:
    I love your picture, "Beaker" was my favorite caricature on the Muppet's.
    As a Carpenter Foreman, I found the women did better trim work than men.
    They seemed to care what they where doing, and not just putting in their time.
    I wish you the best of luck here. It seems there are not as many F to M as there are
    the M to F. I guess it is that females can dress any way they want, and nobody
    says anything. Put a dress on a guy, and every body laughs.
    If thee is anything I can do to help yo, just PM me.
    Hugs
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by mistunderstood View Post
    For me there is no reason to split things. Women cook and Men can cook doe's it matter? I think we all have something to bring to the table. Sometimes I think we should worry less about gender roles and more on what we can achieve together.
    I like smart people!
    Hug
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Banned Read only
    Now that we have a few people in this discussion, let me ask. Do you believe that there would an issue in a man and woman discussing this "thing" we have, between each other? Would there be some sort of apprehension possibly? Your Thoughts on this are welcomed.

I think if both groups come together and being open minded and with ground rules then yes it could work.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    Do you believe that there would an issue in a man and woman discussing this "thing" we have, between each other? Would there be some sort of apprehension possibly?
    You would think there would be no problem at all, but I hear so many stories of SOs being freaked out. Guess some people are ready to talk and some arent.
    Last edited by Andy66; 07-03-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Hi Aaron,
    I have just been made aware of the change in the yellow notice at the top of the page.
    I even misread it then thinking that there was nothing for transmen at all.

I am so pleased this is not the case, I do like to visit on occasions and stir you all up.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.