Thread: i read a lot about under dressing

i read a lot about under dressing

i wear a lot things under my male things I wonder if you fell the same as a women do you like women do i thank girls or women have wore the thing thy thing for so long that they don't fill it like we do like high hels bras panty hose girdles dresses or oney thing we wont to wear i think not i think wen a women gets all dressed up she does not fell the same as we do i think it more a sexual thing till you older an wen 40-60 it is just that we like

I don't hardly ever underdress. Women's undies are natural for women so they probably don't feel anything special or different about their undies. Maybe some do, but I've never heard any talk about it. I'm sure that the type of undies make a big difference.

I think you have a good point Lori! I know since I've been dressing full time for the last couple of years putting on a bra and panties seems like a natural thing to do!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

The older you get the less sexually stimulating dressing becomes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.