Thread: Wife bought me a dress

Wife bought me a dress

We went to Cato over the weekend. They had a ruffled purple maxi dress there. She picked it up and pointed at me with kind of a questioning look. I said sure. So, it's mine now. Now if only I can find a shrug with puffy sleeves to wear with it? Seems to be an impossible thing to find. Also saw an orange top there I love. Would a white floor length skirt look stupid with it?

Gwendolyn

It sounds like you have a wonderful wife. I hope someday mine will do the same. You better get that woman some flowers and let her know she is super special

Gwinnie

Also saw an orange top there I love. Would a white floor length skirt look stupid with it?
    NO! Go to www.softsurroundings.com/ for examples of orange tops and white pants/skirts - a great look!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Orange and white go well together.
    It does make you stand out from the crowd.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

wow, congrulations on your new dress, pls post photo of it, so that we can express more on it

A wonderful lady you have there. Treat her with the respect and love.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwinnie View Post
    We went to Cato over the weekend. They had a ruffled purple maxi dress there. She picked it up and pointed at me with kind of a questioning look. I said sure. So, it's mine now. Now if only I can find a shrug with puffy sleeves to wear with it? Seems to be an impossible thing to find. Also saw an orange top there I love. Would a white floor length skirt look stupid with it?

Gwendolyn
    eBay has lot's of choices. I'm looking for one in blue to match a dress I bought. I just trying to figure out what size and what blue shade
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

That's great to hear, sounds like an amazing relationship

Wife and shrug

She has been great through this whole thing. She wants to take me out sometime, but it will have to be in a different town. She's worried about me getting hurt. Emotionally not physically. I'm kind of a beast. :-) Anyway, not having much luck with the shrug. Found one I like, but it needs to be a different fabric and different color.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member
    Congrats on your accepting, understanding partner! From the fashion side - yes, white and orange do go together, but please consider adding some gold or copper accessories - jewelry, belt, summer shoes, etc. to help accent the outfit. As for the white puffy sleeve shrug, higher end department stores should have a variety of them.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    It's a brilliant feeling when your other half buys you femme items isn't it?

Mine bought me a Little Black Dress for Christmas and it's definitely my favourite, plus other items too. Your wife sounds like a real treasure. Lucky you!

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk